Need help on a certain matter....

NoEZ

ill try and keep this in as least detail cause i dont know the sites policy on these types of discussions...

i was just recently caught umm.....rockin' the you know what(very little detail like i said) and im grounded of course.....and now my parents threaten about me doing it again....but im probably gonna go and do it again when im free.....i usually just use the excuse that my friends parents smoke cigarettes ....but now they know what you know what smells like.....so i was just wondering if theres any advice for making sure i dont smell like it when im done and i return home after the night out.....i dont want to smell like it at all....0 %...my mom has a dogs nose (not really)....i was thinking of using scented oils...but im not sure if thatll cover it for sure.......so if you can help please do

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

hahahahaha your first sentance made me think your mom caught you beating off.....

but yeah smoke out side

use that spray on deoderant stuff

use clear eyes

and suck a mint or somthing..

these are about all the precautionary measures i can think of..

what are you like 14 though...wait a sec...dont smoke dope ya little basterd..what are you stoopid

:rolleyes:

im 17......but i got the overprotective, parinoid parents that ground you for 3 months if you do one thing wrong and then start crying and saying they are bad parents.....man either my parents got problems...or maybe i do.......i jsut dont want them to know im gonna be doing it aain...im trying to not hurt my parents but still do what i want....

wow i just noticed....my family is normal.....what the fuck

tell your mom to shut her fucking mouth next time you come in crizoned

why the fuck would you let your moms make you stop smoking caveman scrotums

just keep denying and but still make it obvious that you do it

BUT STILL DENY

and watch in a while she just gives up and you can joke around with her about it

you can say things like"hey i am going to go smoke testicles" and then you will both laugh

and if your dad gets in the way...............

just ask if wants a cut........

simple

dads always say yes

and if he does not.................well then..................beat him up

Originally posted by SRGUN GNRAL

tell your mom to shut her fucking mouth next time you come in crizoned

why the fuck would you let your moms make you stop smoking caveman scrotums

just keep denying and but still make it obvious that you do it

BUT STILL DENY

and watch in a while she just gives up and you can joke around with her about it

you can say things like"hey i am going to go smoke testicles" and then you will both laugh

and if your dad gets in the way...............

just ask if wants a cut........

simple

dads always say yes

and if he does not.................well then..................beat him up

i am serious man use this one when it comes to your moms

i have used it on 3 and just worked it on the 4th a while ago

it works

mind games are the greatest

Guest imported_El Mamerro

If you're not mature enough to seriously discuss with them why you feel it's OK to do "it" every once in a while, you're not mature enough to be doing it in the first place. If you're doing it more than just once in a while, you're doing it too much for your age. Beer,

El Mamerro

Archived