Mindless entertainment...

logik.one

:chicken: Chicken on the Roof: :chicken:

Step 1. Go to KFC, tell them you are doing a church scavenger hunt and you need a chicken bucket. (or eat a bucket of chicken.)

Step 2. Usually KFC has little gardens and stuff in the parking lot with gravel in them... Fill the bucket full of gravel.

Step 3. Place Bucket on the roof of your car.

Step 4. Drive through your home town or city.

Step 5. Achieve alot of cheap laughs at your friendly neighbor's expense.

Now just drive around and take in peoples reactions ive noticed people get so exited by what they see, all they can think to scream is :CHICKEN ON THE ROOF! ...You can really tell the assholes from the nice guys while doing this... sometime you will be at a light and the guy beside you will look at you, look at the chicken, and then laugh but say nothing... others will follow you for a good 15 miles just to save you a few bucks on wasted chicken... !Word of warning! Do not exeed 50 miles a hour while doing this gag... the bucket will tip over and FUCK YOUR PAINT JOB.

(i know im not the only one that has ever done this but i figured i would share)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest KING BLING
Originally posted by John Birch@Dec 24 2005, 10:42 PM

would'nt it be easier just to tape an empty bucket to your car though? I don't understand the whole placing a bucket full of gravel thing... any sharp turn or sudden stop will spill the contents...and I won't even mention hills

Or maybe tape a child seat with a doll on the roof or something a bit more shocking and thus funny...

no tape dosent work... it kind waves around when your driving...

and yeah spare me the Jackass comparisons... i find it alot funnier to do it with chicken... and its easier than a car seat. some times if im having a bad day ill just put the bucket on the roof while paying bills and shit.

Originally posted by theGOON@Dec 25 2005, 02:02 AM

no logik. we're not missing out. its just boring. chicken? who gives a fuck about chicken? a baby? everybody cares, and its funny to give a gramma a heart attack over a baby flying off the top of my excursion...

you would be surprised how many people give a shit that you have chicken on your roof... anyway dude you seem slightly high strung, calm down, im sorry you didnt like my thread, everything will be okay.