Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Mars Rover Mysteriously Stops Responding!

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by TuffKid, Jan 24, 2004.

1. TuffKid

TuffKid Senior Member

2. casekonly

casekonly Veteran Member

3. Crimsøn

Crimsøn Senior Member

http://www.thirdwindow.com/images/Mars/lastroverpic.jpg'>
    Haha..

4. casekonly

casekonly Veteran Member

http://www.thirdwindow.com/images/Mars/lastroverpic.jpg'>

"i need tee-pee for my bunghole! my people have no bungholes! do you have any tee-pee????"

5. wiseguy

wiseguy Elite Member

it was probably terrorists...

6. Nic Thamaire

Nic Thamaire Elite Member

forget about it,a new one just landed..

7. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

8. WrIot

WrIot Senior Member

i wanna find out if theres life on mars too but not at the expense of all them fukkin taxes

9. adderall

adderall Elite Member

the europeans have now confirmed the presence of ice and possibly some liquid water.. and as someone else said the other rover landed successfully

the jpl said it may take awhile to repair the original rover but i guess they seem optimistic

10. this thing is solar powered right? what happens if the wind picks up and deposits dust all over the panels? couldnt the power supply drain?

11. FuckWhitey

FuckWhitey Banned

I bet the "alien conspiracy" nerds worldwide are as happy as can be now that were exploring mars.

12. Don't Panic

Don't Panic Member

Scientists believe it is a software problem, which is great news, as they can just send up an entirely new set of instructions for it and it should be as good as new. If it were a hardware problem, it would be fucked.

I really hope you don't get your news from that Thirdwindow site.

13. gfreshsushi

gfreshsushi Senior Member

that flick was some straight weekly world news shit.

14. KaBar2

KaBar2 Senior Member

I heard it was on Eight-Mile Crater

Some 16-year old gangbanger probably rover-jacked it. He's sitting up there right now trying to get the CD play out of the dash with a big screwdriver and a Sawz-all.

15. atrocks

atrocks New Jack

martian#1: hey look look watch this...(removes radio antennae)

martian#2: hahahaha ooo shit...man ill bet their gonna be like, "wtf?!!"...

martian#1: huuh hahahahha watch ill bet their gonna flip out and make some tv special on it....fuckin idiots....

martian#2: ooo shit hey....lets put it back ina few days and then take it off again...

martian#1: hahahahha hell eyah...and well keep doing it until they squeeze soem more money out of the people and send a whole fuckin team here to find out whats going on with it....

martian#2: hahahaha yeah and then well take their women

martian#1: what the fuck?!!!

martian#2: yeah man....have seen the ass on some of them broads?

martian#1: man yer a fuckron

martian#2: what...man im serious dude....not only do those bitches have ass for days....but they dont walk around naked like we do so if we can manage to score with some of em....it wont be a dissappointment for them cus they can already see u got a lil dick

martian#1: what the fu...maaan my dick is bigger than yours

martian#2: (chukkle) yeah man...how r u gonna say that...im lookin at it right now.....and its not lookin very impressive

martian#1: man fuck you...man its cold out here man...solar winds man solar winds.....