@mac AIMS

GucciCondom

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Incase people don't get it let me go into detail why this is sort of cool.

1. You cannot make aim names with such words as "Fuck" and "Rape" and etc. in them.

2. You cannot make aim names over 16 chars.

3. You cannot make aim names with characters like "@" in them.

But with this, you can.

Haha I made "FuckingCocksuckers", "FuckAOL", and "FuckYou1"

Destroya- Yeah but if you take the proper measures you would be safe. For AIM I recommend searching google for an Encryption Certificate. It is a certificate binded to your AIM where even if someone has the password to your aim, they must also know your encryption code upon sign on. They were free for a while I don't know what the deal is now. Also, it puts a cool little lock next to your screen name on buddylists.

Diggity- If you want a name I'll be glad to make one for you.

Originally posted by GucciCondom

Haha I made "FuckingCocksuckers", "FuckAOL", and "FuckYou1"

Destroya- Yeah but if you take the proper measures you would be safe. For AIM I recommend searching google for an Encryption Certificate. It is a certificate binded to your AIM where even if someone has the password to your aim, they must also know your encryption code upon sign on. They were free for a while I don't know what the deal is now. Also, it puts a cool little lock next to your screen name on buddylists.

Diggity- If you want a name I'll be glad to make one for you.

omg that is soo l33t want to trade some sn's?

Archived