Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

just weird

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by ledzep, Apr 13, 2002.

1. ledzep

ledzep Guest

Ok, if you had to have sex with an animal, what species would you choose?

dont put anything stupid

2. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

3. swif1

swif1 Veteran Member

what are the requirements?

do i just thrust my penis into the animal or have actual intercourse with it?

4. I had a dream two nights ago where I was fucking a cat. I'm dead serious. So if I had to choose right now, I'd go for the cat, since I kinda feel like it's happened before. Beer,

El Mamerro

5. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

Mamerro...was it a "wet dream?" :crazy:

6. ledzep

ledzep Guest

uhhh... requirments include having sex with an animal, yes sticking your shit in the animal

it can be any animal, any size, whatever

Mamerro reminded me of a dream in which i was screwing a Blue teddybear, but i choose a salmon for this post, dont ask why

7. swif1

swif1 Veteran Member

no...i meant do i have to have intercourse with it?

you know....pull it's head back, yank its fur, scales, spank it, spit on it, give it a facial, shit in its mouth, piss on it, talk dirty to it, etc.

oh yeah..does it have to be alive?

8. swif1

swif1 Veteran Member

since we are on the whole "since ..... reminded me" topic, i dreamt i was raping my little brother...he had a vagina in my dream. *shivers*

9. ledzep

ledzep Guest

you dont have to spank it and yank its fur and stuff if you dont want to, just as long as you stick it in hump and drop your shit off, it has to be alive because this isnt the tom green show, no, i guess it can be dead, dont see why not.

im probably gonna get asked this so her goes: yes it does not have to be in the animals vagina, considering that some animals (such as jelly-fish and clams) do not sport this asset.

swif, i pity you dude

10. swif1

swif1 Veteran Member

why do you pity me?

so i guess it has to be a female?

11. pukey1

pukey1 Elite Member

12. JohnnyHorton

JohnnyHorton Senior Member

this is one of those moments you keep to yourself brah

13. swif1

swif1 Veteran Member

so?

will anyone meet me anytime soon?

no.

so shut up.

14. suburbian bum

suburbian bum 12oz Loyalist

Although i do not find any animal attractive at all to fuck. It seems pretty fucking dirty to me, i would have to agree, the dolphin would be the least horrible.

15. test pattern

test pattern Elite Member

How come no one picks a chimp??

I mean, seriously.. you could shave it.. and... err..

Nevermind.