just weird

Guest ledzep

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_El Mamerro

I had a dream two nights ago where I was fucking a cat. I'm dead serious. So if I had to choose right now, I'd go for the cat, since I kinda feel like it's happened before. Beer,

El Mamerro

Guest ledzep

uhhh... requirments include having sex with an animal, yes sticking your shit in the animal

it can be any animal, any size, whatever

Mamerro reminded me of a dream in which i was screwing a Blue teddybear, but i choose a salmon for this post, dont ask why

no...i meant do i have to have intercourse with it?

you know....pull it's head back, yank its fur, scales, spank it, spit on it, give it a facial, shit in its mouth, piss on it, talk dirty to it, etc.

oh yeah..does it have to be alive?

Guest ledzep

you dont have to spank it and yank its fur and stuff if you dont want to, just as long as you stick it in hump and drop your shit off, it has to be alive because this isnt the tom green show, no, i guess it can be dead, dont see why not.

im probably gonna get asked this so her goes: yes it does not have to be in the animals vagina, considering that some animals (such as jelly-fish and clams) do not sport this asset.

swif, i pity you dude

Archived