its friday and im on 12oz

Guest -MOE LESTER-

Guest -MOE LESTER-

fuck this shit, life sucks, its friday, everyone is out partying tonight, people are getting laid, people are having fun, and im home,....sitting here....fuck this shit..i cant wait untill i leave teh jurisdiction of my family...i hate them, i cant do anything because of them...

i hate my fucking life, i hate my fucking friends for being such pussies, i hate my fucking family, i hate everfucking thing, fuck you too while im at it, fuck thes drugs that make me stupid, fuck myself for being such a jackass faggot no life peice of shit...im out, im gonna make some stupid desicions and get myself arrested and shunned from society...bye

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest -MOE LESTER-

not really to ease stress...just to fuckin have fun and trip out, it takes my mind OFF the shitty life i live....as soon as im sober im just as pissed off again....fuck

Guest -MOE LESTER-

^^^^ HAHAHAHAHA YOUR A FUCKING LOSER!!!! POST PICTURES IF YOUR NAKED SISTER CMON NIGGAA!!!!

but yo this evening aint so bad niggas now cus me and my little brother just smoked and now everything is all fucking bananas my heads in a grinder good. theres this indian women in my ear singing indian songs that wander over a landscape, thers a bubbel in my throuaght.......brother to brother and shit nigga.....(put that in to the homosexual undertones thread and i KILLLL YOU NIGGA BIHTCHES@!) shit this indian music is fucking the shit i feel like in a movie with indian music and over a battlefeild and shit like in the movie nigga......my life sucks and my hand stinks

Originally posted by greedy mars

read a book.

best advice i could give.

by the way, i think i said something about it before but when i'm out in your hood in a few months do you want to go bomb? my friend that i'll be staying with is lazy as fuck and i want to get some shit done. this could be addressed to anybody else in sf too.

Guest -MOE LESTER-
Originally posted by DMX

best advice i could give.

by the way, i think i said something about it before but when i'm out in your hood in a few months do you want to go bomb? my friend that i'll be staying with is lazy as fuck and i want to get some shit done. this could be addressed to anybody else in sf too.

i dont bomb anymore....retired untill i turn 18

Guest -MOE LESTER-
Originally posted by •nakone•

aw, "you know what thats life deal with it or kill your self"

i wish i had your problems right now

hey, im dealing with it....stupidass..if you cant deal with your life you should kill yourself, and im dealing with it with the help f my good green friend so maybe you should start snorting crack to deal with your problems

Originally posted by -MOE LESTER-

hey, im dealing with it....stupidass..if you cant deal with your life you should kill yourself, and im dealing with it with the help f my good green friend so maybe you should start snorting crack to deal with your problems

i never said you weren't dealing with it

"stupidass" but your the smart one doing drugs to solve your problems.. because your life is soo bad

fuck this shit, life sucks, its friday, everyone is out partying tonight, people are getting laid, people are having fun, and im home,....sitting here....fuck this shit..i cant wait untill i leave teh jurisdiction of my family...i hate them, i cant do anything because of them...

i hate my fucking life, i hate my fucking friends for being such pussies, i hate my fucking family, i hate everfucking thing, fuck you too while im at it, fuck thes drugs that make me stupid, fuck myself for being such a jackass faggot no life peice of shit...im out, im gonna make some stupid desicions and get myself arrested and shunned from society...bye

you should probably just kill yourself, your life sounds pretty fucking stupid.

Archived