Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

its friday and im on 12oz

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by -MOE LESTER-, Sep 6, 2002.

1. -MOE LESTER-

-MOE LESTER- Guest

fuck this shit, life sucks, its friday, everyone is out partying tonight, people are getting laid, people are having fun, and im home,....sitting here....fuck this shit..i cant wait untill i leave teh jurisdiction of my family...i hate them, i cant do anything because of them...
    i hate my fucking life, i hate my fucking friends for being such pussies, i hate my fucking family, i hate everfucking thing, fuck you too while im at it, fuck thes drugs that make me stupid, fuck myself for being such a jackass faggot no life peice of shit...im out, im gonna make some stupid desicions and get myself arrested and shunned from society...bye

2. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

I'd sugest going for a walk.

I'm stuck at work untill I get my paycheck.... minutes seem like hours!

3. -MOE LESTER-

-MOE LESTER- Guest

i wish i had some fucking shrooms or meth or some shit.....god dammit, i need to ease this stress and depression

4. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

ditch the ninjas and get with the nightowl crew. we party have bitches freak us and take pictures of half naked girls.

5. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

haha!

meth does NOT ease stress.

6. -MOE LESTER-

-MOE LESTER- Guest

not really to ease stress...just to fuckin have fun and trip out, it takes my mind OFF the shitty life i live....as soon as im sober im just as pissed off again....fuck

7. hulk hogan

hulk hogan Member

maybe you should jsut drink a few bottles of nyquil.

8. the shitz

the shitz New Jack

9. Swizel

Swizel Guest

It's Friday and I'm not on 12oz.

10. E-DubleSkilZ

E-DubleSkilZ New Jack

only 4:35 here.. in a couple hours ill be san diego getting drunk:crazy:

11. effyoo

effyoo Elite Member

its friday at 5:35 and i just woke up an hour ago

12. -MOE LESTER-

-MOE LESTER- Guest

^^^^ HAHAHAHAHA YOUR A FUCKING LOSER!!!! POST PICTURES IF YOUR NAKED SISTER CMON NIGGAA!!!!

but yo this evening aint so bad niggas now cus me and my little brother just smoked and now everything is all fucking bananas my heads in a grinder good. theres this indian women in my ear singing indian songs that wander over a landscape, thers a bubbel in my throuaght.......brother to brother and shit nigga.....(put that in to the homosexual undertones thread and i KILLLL YOU NIGGA BIHTCHES@!) shit this indian music is fucking the shit i feel like in a movie with indian music and over a battlefeild and shit like in the movie nigga......my life sucks and my hand stinks

13. greedy mars

greedy mars Guest

14. DMX

DMX Guest

best advice i could give.

by the way, i think i said something about it before but when i'm out in your hood in a few months do you want to go bomb? my friend that i'll be staying with is lazy as fuck and i want to get some shit done. this could be addressed to anybody else in sf too.

15. Intangible

Intangible 12oz Legend

I second that only I woke up at exactly 4:00pm....