i saw the most confusing movie last night...

Hank Parker

okay it had a bunch of renegade 80's hooligans that looked like the A Team or walker texas ranger would have battled. And they were lead by a fuckin Black Belt Jones looking Rambo.

but the MOST CONFUSING part was, they were invading some sort of waco compund at night that was run by ninjas. they were throwing hand grenandes and ninjas would fall out of the watch tower. they would get their weapons kicked out of their hands by a skilled ninja, and just clock them in the dome. this shit went on for about an hour. and all these people would die. like ninjas would get shot, make a yell and fall in awesome 80's magnum pi fassion.

i mean, what the hell?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by type R+Jan 22 2005, 07:08 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (type R - Jan 22 2005, 07:08 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-fermentor666@Jan 22 2005, 02:05 PM

American Ninja one or two?

is that where the dude puts the bucket over his head and fights that big black guy? awesome if so.

[/b]

I don't know, it's been so long since I've seen either one of those movies. There was a big black guy, though, and he definitly kicked some ass.

Archived