i dont remember fuckin her....

another loser

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

wow icredible dude

i got a better hobby than graff for you guys why dont yah practice loading a bullet to a magnum 45 and pull the trigger on your face a couple of times...Get OFF The Game Chumps<--------

:mad: :mad: :mad:

,sorry i woke up on the wrong side of the trailer this morning:D :D

Guest GUILTY COUNTY

LOSER...

THESE FRIEGHTS ARE NOT THAT "COOL" I MUST AGREE...

ANOTHER LOSER..YOUVE HAD BETTER POST..BUT YOU PROBLY KNOW THAT ALREADY..

Guest mikro137

Re: wow icredible dude

Originally posted by horriblepast

i got a better hobby than graff for you guys why dont yah practice loading a bullet to a magnum 45 and pull the trigger on your face a couple of times...Get OFF The Game Chumps<--------

hahahhahahahahahahahha that is the best quote ever!

not many posts have been going up lately, so i thought id put one up.

just look and if you dont like, click the little <back button and continue surfing through the other posts on 12oz.

as far as reading when going 20 miles an hour, spend some time in the yards. thats where most of my benching comes from. you havent seen enough of this, i agree, but theyre being painted every other night.

think about other writers you normally couldnt read other than just knowing who they were. they were here before too.

lead has style man...dont be bitter because you can't burn it...and if you actually can..then don't be bitter anyways..life's too short for a bunch of enemies...be pissed at them when you're a cat and have nothing else to do.:crazy:

Re: wow icredible dude

Originally posted by horriblepast

jesus christ , i thought that shit was funny for a minute, but dood that shit isnt THAT BAD, not only that but wheres your flicks i would like to see them, and also, maybe try to pull the dildo out of your ass before you get out of your bed maybe you wont have that problem again...:p

Re: Re: wow icredible dude

Originally posted by cAzer

jesus christ , i thought that shit was funny for a minute, but dood that shit isnt THAT BAD, not only that but wheres your flicks i would like to see them, and also, maybe try to pull the dildo out of your ass before you get out of your bed maybe you wont have that problem again...:P

it isnt that bad, but those are good cars. any experienced freight head would probably roll right over their stuff.

Archived