Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

how was your day ?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by krie, Aug 8, 2003.

1. krie

krie Guest

wiilllllll this day ever end!
    only one more hour left of work then i can go home and get on my motorcycle and hit the coast for an hour or so. get some food n chill out.
    fuck today's been long and boring, i actually finished the project i been working on around 10am this morning, and ive been sitting on my arse doing nothing for the rest of the day. id actually rather be doing work to cure the bordness and make the time go faster.

i find i want to eat when im bored too, anyone else like that ? its just something to do, so i do it..

im glad its friday, hooorah! beers for all! :ballcap:

2. JUDONO?

JUDONO? Senior Member

I hate working on fucking fridays!!!!!!

3. krie

krie Guest

they should make every friday a holiday
    so work finishs on thursday and there's a three day weekend :ballcap:

4. MrChupacabra

MrChupacabra 12oz Loyalist

my day was very enjoyable. Did some yardwork for my friend's grandpa and made easy money this morning, went home and skated, showered, went over to a friends house, skated more, went to a concert. And it was thursday for me.

5. the shitz

the shitz New Jack

i bowled 3 games in bowling. And combining those 3 scores together, I wouldnt of braken 200.......so sad.

6. krie

krie Guest

thursday ? quit living in the past man

7. krie

krie Guest

hmm.. my mates lil sister just sent me an sms message
    shes only 16 and she wants to go out with me sometime
    shes quite hot but i am pretty good mates with her brother, and the fact she is 16 kinda worrys me
    hahaha
    ill just find her one night when im drunk, you dont care about that stuff when your drunk :krunk:

8. krie

krie Guest

im highly contemplating pissing off early from work..

but the time sheet i fill in will claim i did the full day off course ;)

9. krie

krie Guest

has anyone ever used MYOB , the accounting program. i finished the MYOB system for this comapny im at, the accountant here told the boss that the program would be great for this company. i just told the boss i think its fukn stupid, and it wont work. and im right :ballcap:
    the boss is spittin it at this accountant as they have wasted around 4k paying me to do this :lol: i aint complaining, but the boss is now!

10. krie

krie Guest

i start work on their website next week
    this should be fun. see how much more money they waste on me :lol:

11. krie

krie Guest

your a waste of a user :lol:

12. atrocks

atrocks New Jack

welli woke up late....(130)...ate some left over fried chicken made the night before...organized some stuff...fell asleep....got picked up by the homei to go to another homies bbq..drank a couple forties....ate...drank a lil more...came home...chilled with another homie...and now i am here...talking you people.....as boring as today was...i must say that it wasnt as boring as the other day.....went will it end...

13. king kong

king kong Banned

i hate working on mondays...

14. king kong

king kong Banned

matter a fact i hate working...

15. yoink

yoink Elite Member

well my day so far has been great.
    -woke up @ 8 am
    -drank two cups of coffee
    -had a nutrigrain bar type thing
    -watched sports center
    -gettin ready for work...
    -
    --
    --- (will be working..which will most likely suck.)
    -
    Update later