how was your day ?

Guest krie

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yeah it was fukin slow but, you gotta admit that it was pretty fuckin cool at the same time. shit reminded me of that older movie speed.....people gettin all got by the bad guy, and ex-members of police tryin to fuk shit up. it kinda had those same aspects but it was good......anybody see american wedding? shit was funny as hell.

woke up at 6:30 in the pm, went to the store for some food, on the caught a tag on one of those little golf cart-like vehicles that the parks department uses, caught like 15 other tags, came home, played vice city, computer, vice city...

oh yeah and i had a crazy ass dream... i dreamed that an aisan forcibly made me take extacy, by clipping some kind of thermometer shaped thing to my lip while i was by the water fountain in the grocery store, i dont remember what i dreamed before that. then i was at the place by the high school where all the kids smoke, then at my freinds apartment telling him how someone gave me extacy, then it was either that in the dream it was real life, and the extacy thing was all a dream, or vice versa. then i woke up, with a really sore shoulder, confused as to what actually happened

I'm at work and it's my last week.

I might just go postal on everybody. well not reallly.

I had 3 hours of sleep because my cousin and I were up for hours talking about life and all that annoying crap. My cousin didnt sleep at all she stayed up watching dawsons creek and family matters or something ghey like that.

So then my dad is yelling from downstairs saying i'm gonna be late. I've been late for the past 3 weeks and they dont' notice.

I plan to take a 2 or 3 hour lunch and go buy some button up shirts.

I know this thread is "how was your day" but hey how was your weekend mang? I went to my mom's house. went to melrose. wow does that shopping center /hangout sucks. its so trendy. all they sell are trucker hats and vintage shirts. nothing wrong with that it's just annoying . so we left and drove around.

Yesterday I visited my friend becfause she got implants. Stupid broad she looked fine before but oh well . I took her to buy bras. you know mervyn's has some pretty dope transformer little boy underwear. that was a long entry. but i am so incredibly bored at work. shhhhalalla.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Yesterday was fun. Went to go see car races on the far end of the island with my friends and my dad. Saw some really expensive and really fast cars get smashed up. Don Q, by far my favorite brand of rum, was debuting their new Corvette in the GT-2 class and it fucking sucked. Got really fucking hammered. Watched my dad accidentally go take a piss in the ladies room and come out utterly confused with all the women yelling at him. Got re-hammered. Almost got my ass beat when I got caught peeing next to this huge guy's truck in the parking lot.

Came back at night back to my friend's house, who was having a family thing at his place. Before coming in, my dad delivers a 20-minute long monologue right on the street about the possible joys of getting head from my friend's senile grandfather, who was sitting on the front porch completely oblivious and toothless. We all cry laughing. We go in, raid the liquor, and decide to go into the swimming pool in our boxer shorts in front of this entire guy's family. I find a beat-up, rusty Razor scooter. Me and my dad both get on it, one foot on the board and one pushing, take a running start through the confused crowd, and crash right into the pool. My friend's mom tells him that me and my dad should leave. We do a few more scooter jumps, put our pants back on, and get the hell out of there. We wink at grandpa on the porch on our way out. We get home. We pass out.

Good times.

im tired today... went to see bjork last night and words cannot describe how fantatic the show was and how wonderful she sounds live. my friends and i had a great time until after the show and we got into a little rumble with some emo ass bitch and her homo boyfriend but they got what they deserved.

Originally posted by SukiSukiNow

im tired today... went to see bjork last night and words cannot describe how fantatic the show was and how wonderful she sounds live. my friends and i had a great time until after the show and we got into a little rumble with some emo ass bitch and her homo boyfriend but they got what they deserved.

uh-oh...somebody got jacked. don't mess with the sookinator. gangsta like what.

Guest -MOE LESTER-

today SUCKED

my mom got extremely pissed at me for my bad school habits and started crying and yelling and kicking walls and crying and all this stupid ass shit, i was yelling at her for the entire morning

then i left to go meet up with homies to smoke a blunt, and i learn that they got jacked which sucked..but the revenge will be fun

so i just got high and played Dueces in a round table for a long ass time...came home and did nothing the rest of the day

fucking lame

I got my house raided today. It sucked. But I played it cool and everything was alright. The police told me all these lies to try to make admit everything, but I just denied everything and there wasn't much they could do. They said I've done hundreds of thousand of dollars worth of damage; maybe they were exagerating though. They said I'm a bad person and even if they can't prove anything karma will still get me.:lol:

13 August 2003

Continued to wake up and go back into light sleep from 7-9am finally woke up at 9 telling the time on my cell, i have just gotten new curtains which completely block out the sun which is awesome cause my room is always dark making it wonderful for sleepins, my mum came in leaving for work telling me that i have changed my newly changed room into something that looks like a hotel room and is too clean and posesses no character whatsoever (fuck it , i like it) then i got dressed had an awesome shower using Paul Mitchell shampoo and conditioner, and adidas body wash (the strong fragrence really gives me an up and go) had a handfull of little teddybear cookies for breakfast with a glass of "golden Valley" OJ got dressed and left the house then felt hungry went to this fast food joint called "chicken treat" had the 3.95 chicken cheeseburger, small fries, and small coke combo which is very small but iam a broke ass fucker.

now iam at the libary and have got fuckall study done, hope i can get my lazy ass of 12oz , and stop looking at graff...very doubtfull that will happen;)