hey howz it goin wus up!

Smok

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

lol

Ok Sir I belleive you have entered the wrong WEBSITE!!! you belong here at B-boys.com I'm sure they'll love your sketches!

those sketches are super tight, yo! i got my hip-hop hat on sideways and my fresh new pair of skate shoes. hey can we meet up for coffee and can you sign my book...pleasssssssssse! c'mon yo, lets go paint some freights, and be cool...like all the other mainstream fuckers tryin to do graff!! the doors closed kids...no more acceptence for bullshit. bring it tight or leave it at home or here on the net.

Guest drip one

lets paint frieghts and be cool like the mainstream- coming from a person with the word frieght in his name and coming to a YARD near you. hahahahahahahahahahaha. contradiction?

i bet everyone made fun of the name sasquatch too...ROCK ON SAVAGE!haha...on the comical tip though...you should write F.Savage...and start a wonder years crew..

Originally posted by drip one

lets paint frieghts and be cool like the mainstream- coming from a person with the word frieght in his name and coming to a YARD near you. hahahahahahahahahahaha. contradiction?

you abviously didnt sense the sarcasm, though i layed it on like a coat of krylon satin...

Archived