Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

hey howz it goin wus up!

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by Smok, Mar 4, 2002.

1. Smok

Smok Junior Member

hey all ya'll i'm a new graffer and i'm thinkin of sending some of my sceches in for ya'll to review judge them for yourself hope you like
    "SAVAGE ONE":cool:

2. ElectricitySucks

ElectricitySucks Veteran Member

as of right now, i am laughing. why? i dont know.

"savage one"hahahha

3. dELiSs

dELiSs Elite Member

for some odd reason i am irritated...

4. Asid

Asid Guest

lol

Ok Sir I belleive you have entered the wrong WEBSITE!!! you belong here at B-boys.com I'm sure they'll love your sketches!

5. dai

dai Senior Member

oh man this could get comical...:D

6. unoprimero

unoprimero Guest

7. cmeup

cmeup Veteran Member

welcome back....

BOBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBII!!!

RING THA ALARM SOMEBODY!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D

8. Jucerock

Jucerock Junior Member

Yo savage, if you're goin to be painting words on shit, learn to spell first!

9. nocalfr8tr

nocalfr8tr Member

those sketches are super tight, yo! i got my hip-hop hat on sideways and my fresh new pair of skate shoes. hey can we meet up for coffee and can you sign my book...pleasssssssssse! c'mon yo, lets go paint some freights, and be cool...like all the other mainstream fuckers tryin to do graff!! the doors closed kids...no more acceptence for bullshit. bring it tight or leave it at home or here on the net.

10. drip one

drip one Guest

lets paint frieghts and be cool like the mainstream- coming from a person with the word frieght in his name and coming to a YARD near you. hahahahahahahahahahaha. contradiction?

11. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

You suck ass right there

12. magali

magali Guest

ha.. better luck somewere else, why dont you try posting them on 'b-boys.com' - haha..

13. Wilt

Wilt Guest

i bet everyone made fun of the name sasquatch too...ROCK ON SAVAGE!haha...on the comical tip though...you should write F.Savage...and start a wonder years crew..

14. nocalfr8tr

nocalfr8tr Member

you abviously didnt sense the sarcasm, though i layed it on like a coat of krylon satin...

15. CAPS

CAPS Member

...yo......yo and stuff......yo

Yo...illish styles drip from my steelo..... er something.

Lame post....

De-bump. Like off the chart.

CAPS