Giants v. A's

Guest nutsonmychin!

Guest nutsonmychin!

so, i need to know if i am being a dick er whatever.

I have season tickets to the giants, well, the family does. Giants games used to be fun, untill they moved the stadium out the hood and made some rediculous cookie cutter shit...it's cool, but... it's not the stick. now it's all yuppie fucks, "down in front", "watch your language" (there are NO kids around???) they dont clap, they dont talk shit to the other team. it's like, they're at church!?!? who wants to pay 7.50 a beer to chill with these stick in yer ass people?

so, anyways...i have 4 tickets to the giants v a's game on sunday. i know i would have way more fun, and spend way less money watching it with homies somewhere else...

so i put them on craigslist, face value. i got like a million replies...

is it rude to send a group reply and ask them to make me a better than face value offer???

you know what, fuck these people, they ruined the giants for me....the owe me, i;m bout to get paid. ...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest R@ndomH3ro

Get yours, fuck people that dont haggle the visiting team. Thats part of the Baseball Bible.

Go 'Stros, fuck the rest.

I love being loud at baseball games. I like to heckle sometimes, or cheer for free pizza (seven strike outs), and I don't even drink at games most of the time.

So, yeah, golden rule - do not use curse words. You shouldn't swear at ball games, or can get kicked out. Kids or not, you just don't do that.

Guest R@ndomH3ro

Heckleing is in the BaseBall bible, swear words, shit this is America. But I agree with Weapon X its easy to say "Fuck You" You have to think of something original, or catch them in the parking lot like they do in Boston

Guest R@ndomH3ro
didn't glik0 break barry bond's homerun record?

Yes, using no bat. He just slapped the shit out of the ball with his hand.

Guest nutsonmychin!

not even swearing, but like, yelling at the umpire..."come on blue, you suck!"

hahah. or even, any emotion, at all.

is all frowned upon, unless you're in the bleachers, then it's like another world.

long live candlestick!!

one big bleacher!

is all frowned upon, unless you're in the bleachers, then it's like another world.

long live candlestick!!

one big bleacher!

That must be hell to be at a baseball game and have people looking at you funny. That is not what baseball is about. You gotta go represent; show them how it's done.

My city is known for it's uppityness, and I'm always getting laughs from the fans around me; especially the kids.. "Hey, mista, you're funny!"

Guest nutsonmychin!
"oh the yuppies will frown on me!"

dumb jew

just do what you do

i do what i do....

i rock my candy maldonado jersey and remember a simpler time

Guest R@ndomH3ro

long live candlestick!!

one big bleacher!

You must have box seats, thats your problem there. Only suits sit there or those are "company owned seats". You need to get seats where "normal" people sit

Guest nutsonmychin!
You must have box seats' date=' thats your problem there. Only suits sit there or those are "company owned seats". You need to get seats where "normal" people sit[/quote']

it's true...

but my niners seats are way way way down right in the endzone,,,and the better the football seats, the gnarlier the crowd.

i cant wait for football season.

fuck baseball!!!!!!!

Guest R@ndomH3ro

I wouldnt know I havent been to a game in years, I live so far away from my team.

R.I.P. Astrodome........never been to Minute Maid Park.