GI Joe Cartoons..... Cobra Commander + Your Sister

Dirty_habiT

I saw these really funny cartoon clips over at a friends house.... he had them on his comp. Anyhow, they were the clips from the end of the cartoon where they're like, if you see a stray cat, call gi joe and he'll be there to show you the right thing to do.... or for like a fallen power line or something.

So, this guy or these guys had gone and got these clips and edited the audio on them to make it alot funnier. I was wondering if anyone else here has happened across these and if they would possibly know where to find them again.

Thanks in advance fawkers.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

there used to be a website for clips like that...outtakes of cartoons where they just fuck around on some dumb shit...they had a funny ass x-men one where the real voices of the characters where in a scene but they were sayin sum funny ass shit instead of what they were supposed to be sayin...it was dope...went down a few years ago tho...

Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

I saw these really funny cartoon clips over at a friends house.... he had them on his comp. Anyhow, they were the clips from the end of the cartoon where they're like, if you see a stray cat, call gi joe and he'll be there to show you the right thing to do.... or for like a fallen power line or something.

So, this guy or these guys had gone and got these clips and edited the audio on them to make it alot funnier. I was wondering if anyone else here has happened across these and if they would possibly know where to find them again.

Thanks in advance fawkers.

www.fenslerfilm.com ... There was a thread about this a while ago... you're late on the bandwagon! :mad:

Archived