Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

fuck freights

Discussion in 'Metal Heads' started by skrib139, Jun 26, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skrib139

skrib139 Senior Member

yeh hes right... freights are incredibly boooring. what is the fun of painting a big box on wheels which nobody sees and you get hours to do, anyone can do that. an then all next americans start cussing passenger/ subways...even though they aint got the bollocks to them themselves. an i dont wanna hear that shit about theyre harder i the US cos thats bullshit.

2. SherminFrank

SherminFrank New Jack

3. newjersey

newjersey Member

us........... is harder

4. newjersey

newjersey Member

....to have shit run

5. Mr. Sanchez

Mr. Sanchez Junior Member

umm... no one sees freights..... i dunno where you are layin your head at but how do you think there are so many pictures of them , its called benching ..... hmmmmm , you kwazy maaaannnnnnnnn

6. podrido

podrido Veteran Member

come to my city !

7. joe

joe Member

>>>>>>WHAT?NO BODY SEES FR8'S.TRAINS ARE NATION WIDE BUDDY,SUBWAYS ONLY TRAVEL THRU YOUR WEAK ASS CITY WICH I AND A WHOLE LOTTA OTHER PEOPLE DONT SEE.PEOPLE SEE MY SHIT NATION WIDE PAL.....U.S.A FUKER! THE UNITED STATES OF MOTHERFUCKING AMERICA BITCH-WE STRONG!

8. mogilny

mogilny Senior Member

C L O S E D.......

9. GaspOne

GaspOne Banned

im guessin this was meant to be a reply but skrib hit new thread...

but while we're on the subject I agree with most of it..

10. IHATEU

IHATEU 12oz Loyalist

i watch this show Olivers Twist and he says "bollocks" alot...sick thread though!!!

11. podrido

podrido Veteran Member

shit man id paint both if i could lol :lol: and not all passsanger trains stay in one area. there are local ones like metro rail and there are nation wide ones ex: amtrak. everyone should just be open minded about this shit cuz you just make yourself to seem like a bickering idiot that doesnt know what he's/ she's talking about.

12. ZackAttack

ZackAttack Senior Member

Ok, next time you want to reply don't start a whole new thread about it. ....and while you're bitching about "no one sees your freights" i can proudly say a big F U C K Y O U to you... I have a freight in that post that is not only in a major city far away from mine, but caught in another country.
    put that on your fucking toast

13. IRON HEAD

IRON HEAD Senior Member

What the fuck are u doing statring a thread putting down FR8'S... WOW.. get the Fuck outta here... N i feel u on that one PODRIDO...

DAT DIRTY DIRTY SOUTH BOI :king:

14. Quiet Riot

Quiet Riot Banned

15. Flowershirt

Flowershirt Member

yeah your right.. frieghts suck... noone sees them... unlike a yard where you can spen all DAY and the only people who see it are the 20 other people who know about the yard... its not like frieghts roll around through thousands of cities a year... im gonna stop painting them,, you made me realize im wasting my time.. and it sucks how frieghts get buffed the next day like clean trains.. i hate that!....geek

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.