fuck freights

skrib139

yeh hes right... freights are incredibly boooring. what is the fun of painting a big box on wheels which nobody sees and you get hours to do, anyone can do that. an then all next americans start cussing passenger/ subways...even though they aint got the bollocks to them themselves. an i dont wanna hear that shit about theyre harder i the US cos thats bullshit.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by skrib139

yeh hes right... freights are incredibly boooring. what is the fun of painting a big box on wheels which nobody sees and you get hours to do, anyone can do that. an then all next americans start cussing passenger/ subways...even though they aint got the bollocks to them themselves. an i dont wanna hear that shit about theyre harder i the US cos thats bullshit.

>>>>>>WHAT?NO BODY SEES FR8'S.TRAINS ARE NATION WIDE BUDDY,SUBWAYS ONLY TRAVEL THRU YOUR WEAK ASS CITY WICH I AND A WHOLE LOTTA OTHER PEOPLE DONT SEE.PEOPLE SEE MY SHIT NATION WIDE PAL.....U.S.A FUKER! THE UNITED STATES OF MOTHERFUCKING AMERICA BITCH-WE STRONG!

shit man id paint both if i could lol :lol: and not all passsanger trains stay in one area. there are local ones like metro rail and there are nation wide ones ex: amtrak. everyone should just be open minded about this shit cuz you just make yourself to seem like a bickering idiot that doesnt know what he's/ she's talking about.

Ok, next time you want to reply don't start a whole new thread about it. ....and while you're bitching about "no one sees your freights" i can proudly say a big F U C K Y O U to you... I have a freight in that post that is not only in a major city far away from mine, but caught in another country.

put that on your fucking toast

yeah your right.. frieghts suck... noone sees them... unlike a yard where you can spen all DAY and the only people who see it are the 20 other people who know about the yard... its not like frieghts roll around through thousands of cities a year... im gonna stop painting them,, you made me realize im wasting my time.. and it sucks how frieghts get buffed the next day like clean trains.. i hate that!....geek

:)

why bother worrying about something you don't know anything about? america doesn't have passenger trains the same way you spoiled ass europeans do so get over it. americans do what they can with what's supplied and believe me you're not working any harder then the writers here so get off your fucking high horse.

fuck you

Originally posted by skrib139

anyone talking this kind of bullshit has obviously never spent more than a few days in the u.s.

it's easy to sit 5000 kilometers away and speak on a topic you know nothing about

how many places do freights lay up on a major highway in a big city? hundreds

how many people see those freights? thousands

how many freight spots are unpredictable and rife with problems like bums, indignants, workers, police, moving trains and chases? most

how many american painters hate on passengers? i don't know of any

how many american subway systems get painted EVEN THOUGH THE SHIT GETS BUFFED BEFORE IT RUNS? all of them

how many american writers have come to europe and done subways with little problems? aaaahahhahahahhahahhahahahaaa

Archived