everytime i start talkin about stuff like this the tread ends.

Guest willy.wonka

Guest willy.wonka

why?

my house is huanted

i had a house party and all the doors started swaying, all these girls were in my little computer area.. wimpering.radio turning off and on, loud to quiet.then there was this banging at the door.banging until i opened it.there was nobody there.people from the inside thought it was somebody banging from the outside, people from the outside thought it was banging from the inside.then everybody(all the guys)just casually got up and said, "time to go".girls are scared shitless of my house.

i think evil people bring evil things into others houses.cause i once had a girlfriend over that was pretty.....well lets just say we're all not perfect.

i seen and she felt the invisible "closet ghost" was indeed, on top of my girlfriend.it was pretty sad, cause she was crying and i saw how it pinned her down.but as soon as i entered the room, it slimed off of her and to my cieling it crept its way from one side of the room back to my closet.when i went to go shut the door, cold air was pouring out and in the darkness i saw these eyes looking back at me.

"one of the most terrifying moments in my life."

there is another one when this fucker was pulling me and my blanket into some hole in my clost floor.he was teasing me by pulling and letting go and i was holding on for dear life!

two of my friends saw that one.they were a couple of bad news boy too.

people seeing floating heads

invisible forces that you can kind of see knocking chairs down

a mini tornado of gas in my moms room

who you gonna call?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest willy.wonka

i live in a volcano crater.

when i told people that shit, they just imagined lava and they told me that it wasnt possible.-retards

My girlfriends from Maine. She usedta live in this ooold big victorian style house. It used to be an Inn, but there was a fire.

Her and her mom told me stories about it. Like... sometimes, if you are upstairs you can hear party chatter and clinking glasses in the dining hall.

Once, they were all outta the house, and they had guest from some other state, relatives or whatever... and the relatives went out to, but to a different place... so they come back to the house, and no one is home, so they ring the bell a few times, and this old lady comes down the stairs, lets them in, then goes back up stairs. Theres no fucking old lady living in that house. They tell my g/fs family about how they got in once they get back. THERES NO OLD LADY IN THAT HOUSE. That is some scary fucking shit.

My girl friend told me that some nights, she could hear the old lady walking outside her room tapping her cane and shit.

The person who made that suburbs comment, you is wrong sir.

This new house my girl lives in... it used to belong to her stepfathers granparents... well, the grandad used to smoke cigars often, her mom wakes up in the middle of the night sometimes... smells cigar smoke and feels someone touching her face, she told this to the stepdad, he told her that her granpa would go into the granmas room everynight and touch her face and kiss her goonight and he smoked cigars all the time.

i cant remember the resta the stories, and they ARENT bullshitting(they wouldnt)...its just that the mom used to read tarot and be a psychic readings typa lady, they are lituanian and have gypsy ancestry...this is why all these wierd spirits are attracted to em.

Guest SMUGGLER RSH
Originally posted by spec

http://www.airforce-technology.com/projects/b-1b/images/b-1b_4.jpg'>

Those are AID`s bombs and see the one bomb with a red condom in the bottom left hand corner well that is just so America doesn`t get called a mass sexually transmitted disease bomber........Just another way the army can innialte those Muslims which they blame for everything wrong with the world

Archived