Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

everytime i start talkin about stuff like this the tread ends.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by willy.wonka, Nov 23, 2002.

1. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

why?
    my house is huanted
    i had a house party and all the doors started swaying, all these girls were in my little computer area.. wimpering.radio turning off and on, loud to quiet.then there was this banging at the door.banging until i opened it.there was nobody there.people from the inside thought it was somebody banging from the outside, people from the outside thought it was banging from the inside.then everybody(all the guys)just casually got up and said, "time to go".girls are scared shitless of my house.

i think evil people bring evil things into others houses.cause i once had a girlfriend over that was pretty.....well lets just say we're all not perfect.
    i seen and she felt the invisible "closet ghost" was indeed, on top of my girlfriend.it was pretty sad, cause she was crying and i saw how it pinned her down.but as soon as i entered the room, it slimed off of her and to my cieling it crept its way from one side of the room back to my closet.when i went to go shut the door, cold air was pouring out and in the darkness i saw these eyes looking back at me.
    "one of the most terrifying moments in my life."

there is another one when this fucker was pulling me and my blanket into some hole in my clost floor.he was teasing me by pulling and letting go and i was holding on for dear life!
    two of my friends saw that one.they were a couple of bad news boy too.

people seeing floating heads

invisible forces that you can kind of see knocking chairs down

a mini tornado of gas in my moms room

who you gonna call?

2. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

ahaha...yeah i knew that one would be popular in here.

3. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

i live in a volcano crater.

when i told people that shit, they just imagined lava and they told me that it wasnt possible.-retards

4. cultural me

cultural me Member

lost the ghost busters number. sorry man.

5. SMUGGLER RSH

SMUGGLER RSH Guest

Did these events supposedly occur at your house?

6. spec

spec Guest

http://www.airforce-technology.com/projects/b-1b/images/b-1b_4.jpg'>
    bomb your house if it's haunted

7. old_woman

old_woman Guest

Steven King is for kids

8. suburbian bum

suburbian bum 12oz Loyalist

Willy shit man. Dont tell me these things. Now im scared my house is haunted.

9. old_woman

old_woman Guest

houses in the suburbs dont get haunted, they were all built recently bitch ass suburban pussy nigga

10. Zack Morris

Zack Morris Veteran Member

my folks house is haunted...at night you can hear the ghost going up and down the steps and walking through the up stairs hall...its wierd...i call him clyde teh ghost...he pretty much keeps to himself though, I don't think his parents hugged him enough as a kid.

11. metallix

metallix Elite Member

BEGIN TRANSMISSION

THIS MESSAGE IS COMING TO YOU FROM AN ALIEN SPACE CRAFT.

<-------696969696969699696960-------------->

12. hulk hogan

hulk hogan Member

its in your head. you can get rid of them.

i did.

13. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

that was a long time ago and i did.

14. dELiSs

dELiSs Elite Member

perhaps he was leaning over your shoulder as you typed that out. tellhim to fuck offf. and tuck your chairs in so he doesnt sit there and watch you. i hate ghosttalk .scares me. im such a pussy.

15. seven.13

seven.13 Dirty Dozen Crew

I've been swimming in a volcanic crator. It was pretty terrifying.
    All sorts of plantlife lurking in the depths.....