1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

ever answer the phone in your sleep?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by dukeofyork, Dec 5, 2001.

1. dukeofyork

dukeofyork Guest

ever answer the phone in your sleep?

Discussion started by dukeofyork - Dec 5, 2001

man, for some reason lately ive been answering my phone in my sleep...one of my friends called a few hours after i went to sleep and i just snored in the speaker. i woke up the next morning with the phone in my hand as was just like "hello? hello? hope it was someone i knew well..."
    then a few days later i answered the phone about an hour and a half after i went to sleep, and my friend called me up...

her:hey, whats up?
    me:uh, nothin..
    her:i was just returning your call that i missed earlier..
    me:huh
    her:you called earlier, right?
    me:uh, i guess so..
    her:are you ok?
    me:yea
    her:what are you doin tonight, cause we're going to the car show..
    me:sleepin.
    her:well, im gonna let you go...
    me: ok.

the next day she called me up in the afternoon cause i saw her mom while i was out at the mall. she asked what was up last night, and i just said what do you mean? and she told me about the whole thing, and i apologized a number of times for answering the phone in my sleep, i vaguely remembered it, but i thought it was a dream...

2. Zack Morris

Zack Morris 12oz Veteran Member

Zack Morris - Replied Dec 5, 2001

other night I fell asleep laying on my cell phone...it started ringing and I thaught "I gotta go to the doctor int he morning my stomach sounds wierd."..then i realized it was the phone and I turned it off.

Zack Morris - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  3. GorbortOrman

GorbortOrman Guest

GorbortOrman - Replied Dec 5, 2001

I have awaken from my sleep with the 'battery-getting-low' beeps on my cordless... those are always comforting.

4. got tha feva

got tha feva Guest

got tha feva - Replied Dec 5, 2001

hahaha. I do that shit all the time. I hate when people call and wake me up and they're just like 'oh, sorry.. well anyways, what are you doing? blah blah blah'. If you call someone and they say you woke them up, it's common decency to be like 'oh i'm sorry, i'll letcha go' I mean, right?

5. Raiser

Raiser 12oz Junior Member

Raiser - Replied Dec 5, 2001

ive definately answered the phone in my sleep and said 'cafe ********' like i do at work.

Raiser - Rank: 12oz Junior Member - Messages:
  6. Dusty Lipschitz - Replied Dec 5, 2001

if i had a nickel for everytime that i have answered my alarm clock, or tried to hit the snooze button on my phone...

i'd prolly have like .45 cents...

7. dr. frink one

dr. frink one 12oz Elite Member

dr. frink one - Replied Dec 5, 2001

i have seriously answered the phone in my sleep, and "listened" to a girls problems and had her cry and tell me her life story. She called me in the morning and was like, thanks so much for listening, I really needed that...
    haha...

dr. frink one - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  8. avils

avils 12oz Senior Member

avils - Replied Dec 5, 2001

I haven't actually answered the phone in my sleep but last night I woke up in the middle of the night and was looking for a snake that I thought was slithering around at the bottom of the bed.. I do that shit all the time. :eek:

avils - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  9. Ammo

Ammo 12oz Senior Member

Ammo - Replied Dec 5, 2001

one time when my parents were away over night, i woke up in their bed, scared shitless of this big ass crab i thought iw as runnin around under the bed. woah. i dont have a phone in my room. but there was one time that i was on the phone with my momn while i was smoking

mom: hi william its me mom! oh when are you coming home?
    me: uh mom hold on *bong noise*
    mom:hello are you okay?
    me: *breathes out* yeah mom....

Ammo - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  10. dBUSH

dBUSH 12oz Member

dBUSH - Replied Dec 5, 2001

no apologies from me for not participating in the conversation if you call when I'm alseep- and in the event that I do wake up, you had better deal with me getting my morning whiz out of the way.

dBUSH - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  11. Intangible

Intangible 12oz Legend

Intangible - Replied Dec 6, 2001

I hate getting calls when im sleeping. I awnserd the phone and heres my conversation, which my awnsering machine actually recorded. I woke up later and played it. I dont remember any of it.

ring ring ring ring ring...
    me:hell..o?
    person: whats up?
    me:yhea..wh...ats..what?
    person:are you sick?
    me:huh.what.. it sound like im sick?
    person:no cause your talkin weird.
    me:I was sleeping till you called.
    person:eek:h sorry I wake you up?
    me:what do you think?
    person:I dont know its 130 in the afternoon, shouldnt you be up?
    me:fuck are you my mom.
    person:no I was just callin to see what your doin later.
    me:i was sleeping till you fuckin awakened meeh...couldnt you just called me later?
    person: geez fine, dont have to be a dickhead.
    me:fuck you, talk to you later...click

I guess Ive been told Im really mean in the mornings. This is the only documentation I have of this. The rest is just my friends telling me Im an ass when they call.

Intangible - Rank: 12oz Legend - Messages:
  12. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

T.T Boy - Replied Dec 6, 2001

i swear certain people believe im only awake between the hours of 330 am and 530 am. and thats strictly when they call.

T.T Boy - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  13. dropone

dropone 12oz Member

dropone - Replied Dec 6, 2001

the other day after class i took my usual "skip the daylight so i feel like a crackhead" nap and my cat was hacking up a hairball and i thought it was someone walking up my stairs.no lie

and this other time the phone rings at like 4:30 in the morning and i wake up and answer the phone barely awake, and its some girl asking for me and i was like "yeah this is him, whos this" and she laughs and says "i heard you have a big dick" and im like "ummmmm who the fuck is this, do you know what time it is" and she hung up. i guess i wasnt thinking about macking when im delerious and standing in my underwear. i still dont know who it was.

dropone - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages: