ever answer the phone in your sleep?

Guest dukeofyork

Guest dukeofyork

man, for some reason lately ive been answering my phone in my sleep...one of my friends called a few hours after i went to sleep and i just snored in the speaker. i woke up the next morning with the phone in my hand as was just like "hello? hello? hope it was someone i knew well..."

then a few days later i answered the phone about an hour and a half after i went to sleep, and my friend called me up...

her:hey, whats up?

me:uh, nothin..

her:i was just returning your call that i missed earlier..

me:huh

her:you called earlier, right?

me:uh, i guess so..

her:are you ok?

me:yea

her:what are you doin tonight, cause we're going to the car show..

me:sleepin.

her:well, im gonna let you go...

me: ok.

the next day she called me up in the afternoon cause i saw her mom while i was out at the mall. she asked what was up last night, and i just said what do you mean? and she told me about the whole thing, and i apologized a number of times for answering the phone in my sleep, i vaguely remembered it, but i thought it was a dream...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest got tha feva

hahaha. I do that shit all the time. I hate when people call and wake me up and they're just like 'oh, sorry.. well anyways, what are you doing? blah blah blah'. If you call someone and they say you woke them up, it's common decency to be like 'oh i'm sorry, i'll letcha go' I mean, right?

Guest Dusty Lipschitz

if i had a nickel for everytime that i have answered my alarm clock, or tried to hit the snooze button on my phone...

i'd prolly have like .45 cents...

one time when my parents were away over night, i woke up in their bed, scared shitless of this big ass crab i thought iw as runnin around under the bed. woah. i dont have a phone in my room. but there was one time that i was on the phone with my momn while i was smoking

mom: hi william its me mom! oh when are you coming home?

me: uh mom hold on *bong noise*

mom:hello are you okay?

me: *breathes out* yeah mom....

I hate getting calls when im sleeping. I awnserd the phone and heres my conversation, which my awnsering machine actually recorded. I woke up later and played it. I dont remember any of it.

ring ring ring ring ring...

me:hell..o?

person: whats up?

me:yhea..wh...ats..what?

person:are you sick?

me:huh.what.. it sound like im sick?

person:no cause your talkin weird.

me:I was sleeping till you called.

person:oh sorry I wake you up?

me:what do you think?

person:I dont know its 130 in the afternoon, shouldnt you be up?

me:fuck are you my mom.

person:no I was just callin to see what your doin later.

me:i was sleeping till you fuckin awakened meeh...couldnt you just called me later?

person: geez fine, dont have to be a dickhead.

me:fuck you, talk to you later...click

I guess Ive been told Im really mean in the mornings. This is the only documentation I have of this. The rest is just my friends telling me Im an ass when they call.

the other day after class i took my usual "skip the daylight so i feel like a crackhead" nap and my cat was hacking up a hairball and i thought it was someone walking up my stairs.no lie

and this other time the phone rings at like 4:30 in the morning and i wake up and answer the phone barely awake, and its some girl asking for me and i was like "yeah this is him, whos this" and she laughs and says "i heard you have a big dick" and im like "ummmmm who the fuck is this, do you know what time it is" and she hung up. i guess i wasnt thinking about macking when im delerious and standing in my underwear. i still dont know who it was.

Archived