Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

drowning pool

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by mopius, Sep 10, 2001.

1. mopius

mopius Guest

god i hate this song and this new metal shit is getting more popular than ever...it needs to stop

2. jungle cat

jungle cat Elite Member

drowning pool. is that that god damn song about letting the bodies hit the floor or some shit? damn. no talent at all. anyone can write lyrics like that.

3. Ammo

Ammo Senior Member

fuck music. the only good music is at the drive in and radio head. fuck everything else

4. whoa dude, you sound like a complete herb..

5. brown twinkie

brown twinkie Veteran Member

6. yel 2k

yel 2k Senior Member

it takes all kinds

7. DoSeR

DoSeR Senior Member

i hate thaT yelling metal shit and lets all be depressed cause we make money off shitty lyrics no one can understand..... FUCK METAL

8. dosoner

dosoner Elite Member

youth brigade is killer

9. MUNE

MUNE Junior Member

yeah all that nue metal shit is wak. plus bands like mudvayne get all kinds of recognition. they just suck soooooo bad. i hate the new "costume rock" shit. korn, limp dilznick, mudvayne, slipknot, all that shit... plus creed, and god smack. wak herb music.
    all image and no substance makes jacks band an empty pile of feces.

10. kid toucher

kid toucher Member

nah, that aint costume rock, you wanna see that shit go check out misfits and gwar and shit like that.

rollin250what?

------------------
    Cock in one hand gun in the other
    100 and 10 degrees outside

11. suburbian bum

suburbian bum 12oz Loyalist

yaehm dude, i hate that song too, its pop. music..
    And they get extra negative points for pronouncing floor "flo". Stupid whiggers.

12. MothersLover

MothersLover New Jack

Originally posted by Ammo:
    fuck music. the only good music is at the drive in and radio head. fuck everything else...

What the fuck are you thinking, radiohead i can agree on but at the drive in? can you say " The harvey dangerfeild band?" MAYBE THAT WAS BEFORE YOUR TIME...both bands are the epitome of shit.
    I agree on drowning pool, horrible.. as far as the misfits go..fuck them and graves, they were dope with danzig..that was it once he left so did there "talent"..
    You want to hear some good music pop in Van Morrisons greatest hits..now theres a classic..G-L-O-R-I-A!!!

------------------
    FUCK YOU AND UR UGLY MOTHER

13. KidGoneBad

KidGoneBad Junior Member

Yeppers, nu metal sucks major ass

14. Jesus of Nazareth

Jesus of Nazareth Senior Member

I hate all this "POP" shit. All the "new metal" sucks, and gets lumped with bands that are actually good.
    I remember Brandon from Incubus complaining about everyone associating them with Korn, just because they had dreads.....System of a Down is going to be touring with a bunch of bullshit bands, from what I understand, all of the "new metal" bullshit brigade....

15. Lazy Gringo

Lazy Gringo New Jack

Bump for shitty music