drowning pool

Guest mopius

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest rules for mules
Originally posted by Ammo:

fuck music. the only good music is at the drive in and radio head. fuck everything else

whoa dude, you sound like a complete herb..

yeah all that nue metal shit is wak. plus bands like mudvayne get all kinds of recognition. they just suck soooooo bad. i hate the new "costume rock" shit. korn, limp dilznick, mudvayne, slipknot, all that shit... plus creed, and god smack. wak herb music.

all image and no substance makes jacks band an empty pile of feces.

Originally posted by Ammo:

fuck music. the only good music is at the drive in and radio head. fuck everything else...

What the fuck are you thinking, radiohead i can agree on but at the drive in? can you say " The harvey dangerfeild band?" MAYBE THAT WAS BEFORE YOUR TIME...both bands are the epitome of shit.

I agree on drowning pool, horrible.. as far as the misfits go..fuck them and graves, they were dope with danzig..that was it once he left so did there "talent"..

You want to hear some good music pop in Van Morrisons greatest hits..now theres a classic..G-L-O-R-I-A!!!

------------------

FUCK YOU AND UR UGLY MOTHER

I hate all this "POP" shit. All the "new metal" sucks, and gets lumped with bands that are actually good.

I remember Brandon from Incubus complaining about everyone associating them with Korn, just because they had dreads.....System of a Down is going to be touring with a bunch of bullshit bands, from what I understand, all of the "new metal" bullshit brigade....

Archived