Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Dissed Trains Rolling In

Discussion in 'Metal Heads' started by MONSTERKIDZ, Jun 12, 2002.

1. MONSTERKIDZ

MONSTERKIDZ Guest

I'm not sure if this is the right place for this BUT.
    maybe the last 2 months or so, we've been noticing almost every boxcar rolling
    in to this one layup with a piece on it destroyed with flat black, just squiggly lines
    throughout the piece and all tags blobbed out..
    first few times we just covered them up with new pieces thinking it was
    some shit that happened in another state..but then we went to bench in our
    main yard and saw a car we just hit with the same thing done to it..
    and we noticed that like id say 3 out of 10 pieces in that yard were destroyed..
    so what i m tryin to say i guess is that, looks like workers or a worker out here
    is fed up with graff on trains...and it sucks cause that is a MAIN yard and i know that
    alot of traffic is goin thru there.....

2. otto dix

otto dix Veteran Member

shank him in the eye

3. evilistic

evilistic Elite Member

seen the same thing happen to electrics...
    train drivers in this case

4. Wilt

Wilt Guest

there are lots of workers that diss freights...some write messages such as "get a job"..i think its funny...almost ludacris that they combat an aerosol art with aerosol...they're doing the same thing we are...but with less skill....ive had like paint tags buffed out with spray paint..its funny...people get so offended that they forget the point.sigh...

5. NATO

NATO Guest

the buff is a strange thing.

6. Party boy

Party boy Guest

you talk alot of shit on fools, you deserve it..

7. MONSTERKIDZ

MONSTERKIDZ Guest

blame it all on the Nazi youth

8. stay faded

stay faded Guest

why dont you post up and find out whos doing it, if its your only yard then chill but if you have got other yards or layups then beat the fuck out of whoever it might be and dont paint there for 2 months

9. THE LAW

THE LAW Guest

worker backlash.....

boooooooooooo

10. merc one

merc one New Jack

same shits happening in s.florida. everything that rolls in is crossed out with squiggly lines and shit. they leave the ugly shit alone, but all the pieces and tags that have any stule, are crossed out. its sabotage...the workers are tyring to make fl look wack or something....bastards

11. Cracked Ass

Cracked Ass Veteran Member

The solution to every problem relating to buffing, dissing, hating, internet shit talking, etc:
    Paint more trains.

If you know your lines and what cars go where, and you can nail down the location of the diss-happy worker, focus your efforts on trains that are not headed his way. I've had to do this myself. There is no punishing workers for dissing freights - that would bring absurd heat (and is a federal crime - workers are technically federal employees). Nobody should get any dumb ideas about beatdowns for a worker dissing freights. Just shrug it off and paint more, and if you can, paint smarter by learning where he is and what cars are going the other way.

12. Ted Wakowski

Ted Wakowski Guest

It's all part of the territory. Face it and be smart.

13. vynlone

vynlone Member

at least you can go over stuff if its been dogged to fuck.

14. Cracked Ass

Cracked Ass Veteran Member

Bad idea. Then the writer you went over, who may not have seen or known it was ragged, directs his anger at you.

15. Southern kid

Southern kid Elite Member

listen to cracked. he's a smart man.