Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Denver...What's It About?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by EL MASKO, Mar 12, 2002.

1. EL MASKO

EL MASKO Elite Member

I'm going there at the end of this month. In the Loveland, Fort Compton area. Any fun there? The only fun I know is that I'm going to Steamboat Springs and Vale to snowboard.

2. fr8lover

fr8lover Guest

denver had a lot of trains. that artsy fartsy rebuilt loft area had some decent food. they have the onion for free there, i guess thats pretty normal everywhere now(?) as i saw they were doing that in nyc now too...

hopefully you arent going through westen ks, good luck on the most boring ride since iowa...heh

thats all i remember.

3. EL MASKO

EL MASKO Elite Member

United Airlines my friend.

4. nocalfr8tr

nocalfr8tr Member

Visit Southpark

tell cartman he's my hero...if you see him

and kill kenny if you see him!

and have chef autograph your arm...if you see him

5. nomadawhat

nomadawhat Veteran Member

loveland will be not fun but it is about 30 minuites from Denver, which itself is not much fun. but the mountains are the shit. what type of info are you looking for and what are you in to?

6. Big Bruno

Big Bruno Senior Member

im making the move to denver next month, i love it there. they have good bars.

7. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

nuggets , avalanche , rockies , thats all i know

8. When

When 12oz Loyalist

vale...is well... i love it, if i could marry it i would

9. nomadawhat

nomadawhat Veteran Member

well get her name first before you marry her.........vail.

10. fr8lover

fr8lover Guest

oh yeah ESTES PARK...fuggin rules. get a 4x4 and do the car trails...

11. if you have a car i could take you bombing... there's not a whole lot else to do

12. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

go to teh FUCKING AQUARIUM! that place rules. they have good pizza there. and go to six flags. teh cherry creek mall was dope, yeah denver was alright. but im canadian,. big cities amaze me. oh yeah go to aspen, its fun there, actually no its not. it sucked. boulder is cool.

13. JoeyLawrence

JoeyLawrence New Jack

dont go to denver. ft compton....yeahhhh nigga thats my hood. i shank bitchez up in that piece. go to boulder and get a shitty tattoo from some shitty kids while listening to shitty hiphop. make sure to wear your chucks and dickies so you "fit in" and feel like a cool guy. and paint trains. yeah. do that. ha then youll be cool. fuckin denver. fuck that place. fuck it. and fuck the aquarium. that shit sucks. denver is only good for sex with latina girls and good food. im gonna do that when i go back. mmmmm mmmmm baybeee. criplife. i dunno. fuck that im not gonna fuck any latinas. well maybe. well who knows. you dont know shit about denver. hey bitch ill kill your ass. just kidding. i love you. i love syrup. this message board is fuckin gay. go to denver and chill on east colfax wearing blue doorags like me and my homies. fuck it.

14. EL MASKO

EL MASKO Elite Member

Yes the mile high buds are the hotness. You kids get the BC easy. I heard Boulder is full of "Tree-hugging soap hiders", my bro says they're annoying. But I don't care. I'm just lookin for fun besides the mountains. I'd love to bounce to the aquarium, I live off of shit like that. I'm bringing my fly rod, any spots near by? But mostly...I want freights, freights, freights.

15. griffin your face

griffin your face Senior Member

I go to Denver all the time. Sucks for bombing but if you're into legal walls or trains you're in business.... Shit gets buffed before you can see it the next morning.... I mean, there's always some spots..... but ya know... fuck Denver, anyhow... I hate it there....