Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

DeathMatch: Deto Vs DR. Delussion

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by 2 blaazed, Apr 30, 2004.

1. 2 blaazed

2 blaazed New Jack

who would take it in the fight....

dr- got rolled on in barnes n noble by the jnco crew and held it down like a true razobeery tea gangster

deto-writes in pink and is actually pretty cool dude in my book

lets see what fellow 12ozers think...so we dont have to hear them flaming in every thread...dr. nore deto can respond to who would win...

round 1....

Deto comes out strong with his pink boxing short and gloves with tease as his corner man.DR. comes flying down from the stands with all types of fireworks and pyro......raven steps up to give them the rules of the fight and send them to there corner. But before the match can start the jnco. crew comes out from under the ring and bitch punches the doctor.DOCTOR grabs his tea and throws it in his face. the bell starts...round 1.....[​IMG]

2. 26SidedCube

26SidedCube Veteran Member

Deto's chill. He's like the one friend you've got that's allowed to wear Abercrombie.

Too much gay drama in here. Half of you need to just shut the fuck up (not you 2Blazzed)...

3. 2 blaazed

2 blaazed New Jack

ahh its friday im drunk....the point of the thread was for the next person to say wat happens in round 1 and pass it on when they want to n so on n so on

4. Pfffffffffft

Pfffffffffft Moderator Crew

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/40028000/jpg/_40028603_wlad203.jpg'>

dr delusions would get his ass whooped

5. 2 blaazed

2 blaazed New Jack

and u can also tell delusion was a former meber who got banned....cuz he started his thread with :we havent done this inawhile" when his name is only like 2 months old..." i think dirty was on point when he said..."whats up popgun?"

6. -J.Handsome-

-J.Handsome- Member

deto would take this fool to school.
    and it is in fact Bozck not PGW, popgun is in rehab at the moment.
    don't you remember how before PGW left, got condemned or whatever how Bozack was on his dick.

7. 2 blaazed

2 blaazed New Jack

true true.....j. handsome/sherlock holmes of 12oz

8. Pfffffffffft

Pfffffffffft Moderator Crew

DETO , you are so 12ozpopular today....yet another thread..

damn i envy you :twitch:

9. EyeforAnEYE

EyeforAnEYE Elite Member

10. 2 blaazed

2 blaazed New Jack

He's Uber Boogie Hands Cool dude

11. -J.Handsome-

-J.Handsome- Member

the 2 votes for the Dr. have been himself, one as Bozack and the other dr.delusion...

johnny handsome/sherlock holmes of 12oz

12. PalestineOne

PalestineOne Senior Member

i vote for the doctor.

i mean, detos a faget, and thats that

13. DR+DELUSION

DR+DELUSION Member

- could you ignorant goons please at least TRY to spell my name right? thanks.
    - i have never been banned, "2blazzed."
    - deto has wet dreams about tease. yuck.
    - i don't vote in 12oz "polls." it's gay, sorry. hahaha you all think you're in the know.
    - deto thinks he looks like the rock, meaning he's probably very very ugly. and he listens to rap. hahaha. rap. geez. i, on the other hand, am an all-american handsome young man. and i listen to the cool stuff. you know, the cool stuff.
    - if i see "pgw" mentioned one more time i just might regurgitate the crab cakes i just ate.
    - i look so hot right now. yowza.

and guess what. tomorrow night i'm going to a yuppie bar with her:

***hmmmm where'd she go?
    can you say "givenchy?"

2blazzed, you fag, i bet you have a crush on me. i guess ever since you got raped into your gang, your homoerotic desires are flaring up. please just get shot already.

<3 dr+d///bozack

14. DR+DELUSION

DR+DELUSION Member

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

"2BLAZZED..."

i just read that god-awful "what are you wearing" thread, and guess what. i HATE to burst your marijuana smoke-filled bubble, but...

BURBERRY does NOT make ghetto-ass jeans with the NOVA CHECK on the back pockets. hahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahaahahah.

what YOU are wearing is a cheap, wannabe, piece-of-shit ghetto knockoff. hahaha i bet you paid a ghetto arm and leg for that crap.

the word "burberry" does not equal authenticity MORON.

15. 2 blaazed

2 blaazed New Jack

shes busted doggy...i just cant take arrogant stuck up snobbish people who think theyre too cool for everyone else and refers to themself by there first name instead of i or me...you probably wear a trucker hat and smoke parliments and save your chest...fucin homo..

http://img44.photobucket.com/albums/v134/bombthesystem/thongggg.jpg'>

you aint the only one who can post pics of bitches u get down wit