Da 411... -PLO STYLE- part I of many...

PalestineOne

In da news:

Gay leader with a womans first and last name, Ariel Sharon, said over da tv that hes gonna try to pop a cap in Arafats ass. Arafat said, "yo Nancy, fuck you and your bitch ass threats" .. Other peoples, including the big dick of da United nations crew, have said "yo sharon, you better chill before the PLO kids get mad and fuck you up"

join me for more top stories

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

you get what you ask for

In da news:

North Korea, a chinese area on top of china, had a train crash dat fucked up allot of shit. Allot of people got killed and shit too. " Dis sucked dick" said da big dick of da korean people, Lo Men Noodle. He asked for cash money from other big dicks from other places, " yo motherfuckers, my people got fucked up, can I get some cash money to give to them?" It was da worst train fuck up in da history of china.

join me later with more top stories.

You hear it first!

In da news:

Today was a violent day in da place they had da first gulf war. Like Iraqis got killed, Americans got killed, and all they seem to have done today was kill each other. " The beef is real" said an Iraqi gangbanger while aiming a homemade big ass gun at a blue red and white painted helicopter. The helicopter killed the Iraqi with a fast big gun that also killed like 10 other people that were just chillin and smokin weed.

Join me later for more top stories.

In da news:

flicks of dead american soldiers were banned by Hairy Bush to be shown on the tv. But the flicks went through anyway and now allot of people are trippin of of it. "yo, it says on da rules dat hairy bush cant hide shit like that from tv" said a young loud white girl in a coffeeshop". Hairy Bush and Small Cheneye said "iight, my bad". But people are still trippin off of it.

Guest WebsterUno

Re: you get what you ask for *the BELIEVE edition*

Originally posted by PalestineOne

In da news:

North Korea, a chinese area on top of china, had a train crash dat fucked up allot of shit. Allot of people got killed and shit too. " Dis sucked dick" said da big dick of da korean people, Lo Men Noodle. He asked for cash money from other big dicks from other places, " yo motherfuckers, my people got fucked up, can I get some cash money to give to them?" It was da worst train fuck up in da history of china.

join me later with more top stories.

You hear it first!

i dont know if you should laugh or not either.

this one is funny though!

:lol:

April 25, 2004

In da News:

A party island called Cyprus, of da coast of Greecy, said "yo, we dont wanna be like, united an shit". Da United Nations Crew tripped an shit, saying "awwww you fuckin Crips, cant ever keep a promise". No one knows why dis is such a big deal yet.

Stay informed, join me later for more top stories.

In da news:

Da Lakers, a basketball team that says theyre from L.A. though none of the team players are really from L.A, fucked up da Rockets, a team from Texas, those people that wanna be a country of their own. Dis game was important because da NBA Finals are comin soon and allot of fat asses wanna see who's gonna win this years NBA Finals. " I wanna see who's gonna win da finals" said a motherfucker from bubblefuck.

In da news:

A woman dat cost allot of other woman allot of money, Elizabeth Taylor, died today. There is no suspicion in if she was murdered on she just died just like dat. Taylor was famous for a brand named after her, and also cause the shit she sells can be found in high-class boutiques and also in JC Penneys. RIP. A ceremony on a corner in Compton will be held tomorrow afternoon by T-Dog and T-Bone by spilling liquor on da floor and saying "dis is life".

Archived