D- tox

miz303

How many of you people been in detox. I was in there when the broncos won the super bowl. The wolf gang which was a bunch of bumbs wanted to get me. One of the regulars had a secret bottle and shared w/ me. This thread is for if your drunk or on acid or x or stoned or even if you huff , come here and fuck it up . intoxication NO deTOXICATION..............

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I'm clean and calm, not clean and uptight. I'm not here to preach, or put anyone down because they can't kick an addiction alone, or even because they choose not to. It's difficult as fuck. I drank heavily for many years and as I said, it took a couple of tries to stay away. In an effort to be more helpful to the point of the thread, I can share what I experienced.

I didn't have any drug problems besides alcohol. I tried cold turkey. Over a period of a year I quit and fell off the wagon maybe five times. After that I was finally successful and noticed myself changing slowly over the next 2 years.

The good news is, you can get back to a state of mental and emotional serenity. Not solve all your problems, just have the emotional equilibrium to deal with them effectively, and not feel exaggerated anger, despair, or other negative feelings. The bad news is, it takes a while to get there - at least a year of no substances - and maybe more like two years to restore that last ten percent. The first six months are hell - depression, mood swings, hopelessness, few or no good days. The next six months still suck but there is steady improvement - more good days, and the bad days lose some of their severity. After that there's just slow, steady improvement in your moods overall: the bad days aren't as bad and the good days are better and more frequent. After 2 years you're at full recovery. (I say this because I haven't noticed any improvement in the 3 years after that, and don't feel I need any - I'm as stable as it gets.) There is some science behind the 2-year healing time frame; researchers discovered that the brain appears to rewire itself every two years as a sort of automatic, unconscious maintenance plan.

It's true all I had to kick was booze, but I bet two years works for any of the substances whose regular use fucks you up - coke, heroin, alcohol, ecstacy, etc.

I wish anyone luck, and strength, who is trying to detox.

Well it seems the only people who post on unwelcomed threads are clean freaks. I was in detox once because my cousin has a problem and when the cops saw me try to carry his big ass downtown the cop thought it was unsafe. Good for you all for cleaning up but some of us can handle every day life w/ or without drugs or beer. I cut back when i feel the need but smokin budz will never die for me.As a matter of fact i'm smokin a jiz right now. So stop your fake preachn asses cuz this stoner dont want to here it........sex drugs and graf for life

Originally posted by kstf

Well it seems the only people who post on unwelcomed threads are clean freaks. I was in detox once because my cousin has a problem and when the cops saw me try to carry his big ass downtown the cop thought it was unsafe. Good for you all for cleaning up but some of us can handle every day life w/ or without drugs or beer. I cut back when i feel the need but smokin budz will never die for me.As a matter of fact i'm smokin a jiz right now. So stop your fake preachn asses cuz this stoner dont want to here it........sex drugs and graf for life

If you don't want to listen don't keep lookin at the thread... as I recall the thread was titled Dtox not aren't drugs great... and if anyone on here is preachin it would be you, it sounds like your one of those 14 year juvenile stoner kids who does graff cuz it's "cool"

Oh and congrats Cracked, it's good to hear!

Originally posted by CaNHaPpY

If you don't want to listen don't keep lookin at the thread... as I recall the thread was titled Dtox not aren't drugs great... and if anyone on here is preachin it would be you, it sounds like your one of those 14 year juvenile stoner kids who does graff cuz it's "cool"

Oh and congrats Cracked, it's good to hear!

Ummm, go back and read the initial post..

This thread is for if your drunk or on acid or x or stoned or even if you huff , come here and fuck it up . intoxication NO deTOXICATION..............

:rolleyes: Vote 1 : Narcotics for all

Guest HESHIANDET

congrats cracked. my best friend just celbrated 6 years. its a long road, and ive watched him travek it. i have an enormous amount of respect for people that are able to sober up....

ktsf, grow up.

Originally posted by HESHIANDET

congrats cracked. my best friend just celbrated 6 years. its a long road, and ive watched him travek it. i have an enormous amount of respect for people that are able to sober up....

ktsf, grow up.

okay>>>>>>>> dont start your name callin on my thread new crew foo. Haven't you noticed i dont care about my appearence in this world. I suggest you go to jr. members beware before you post any further fake flex crew shit.WHY? Because i'm smokin a bowl right fucking now. I've have many family members w/ many grug and lq problems. I 'm glad your clean and antidrug but i'm not and NEVER will be drug and lq free. Tell you what if you can hoop me up i'll stop smokin and posting drug related shit. I'll smoke a blunt and knock down the downtown shot ........swishballs in your face.

Archived