Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

custom belt buckles

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by unknown, Dec 25, 2001.

1. unknown

unknown Member

anyone know where i can get a custom nameplate belt buckle made? i know 7th heaven used to sell them, but i haven't heard anything about them in a while and i'm assuming they went out of business. anyone have any ideas?

2. MR BOJANGLES

MR BOJANGLES Guest

you could forge your own out of molten steel...i dunno man, i live in cleveland. i cant even get anything graff related here without out of state ordering.

3. cese

cese Member

here bro : custom belt buckles its already been listed be4, make sure u check previous posts negr0 . peace

4. unknown

unknown Member

know any other places? those are a little out of my price range. 7th heaven used to have them for around $20 if i remember right.

5. Handjob

Handjob Guest

hahahahahahahahahaha

6. cese

cese Member

sorry man thats the only one, u might wanna go to a search engine like webcrawler and search for custom name belt buckles

7. Christ Puncher Oner

Christ Puncher Oner Member

yo i got a custom belt buckle. it says

THERES A HUGE ASS MAFUCKIN COCK BEHIND THIS BELT BUCKLE

please believe it!

CPONE BIZZILION

8. Spoter

Spoter Senior Member

dude that's sooo 93.spiked belts are the latest yo...i thought you knew.

hope you got your suicidal hat fuckface.:p

9. PISS ONE

PISS ONE Member

mass appeal mag sell them through mailorder i think.

10. Zack Morris

Zack Morris Veteran Member

i still like my belt buckle..."american by birth, southern by the grace of god."

zack morris is a redneck.

11. Handjob

Handjob Guest

What about this one: "Smith and Wesson, the only thing that beats four Aces"

12. siloette

siloette Member

hey..I was searching about two months ago..and couldnt find them anywhere..except go to a search engine and type in key words.like personal belt buckle..or belt buckle letters...etc...theres a bunch of "bling" sites..that sell them for cheap..silver and whatever...happy hunting...

har har..and handjob..you laugh now..but who was asking me about gold fronts two weeks ago? hrrrmm..hahaha..

13. Some1

Some1 12oz Loyalist

That shit is mad funny

14. DITDxCULT

DITDxCULT Senior Member

15. Frate_Raper

Frate_Raper Veteran Member

my boy made me one

SIZE in some nice scrpt

and i just got a caboose it's fucking hot!

my dads got one of a cn loco comming thru a tunnel...he got it for doing some shit for one of his boses
    he's also got beer stines