Crazy/creepy/weird real life storys.

suburbian bum

This one time at work we had to fucking clean up this creepy ass field in the middle of fucking no where. There were tons of glass bottles everywher along with clothing of all types and toys. So therese this long ass abandoned house thing next door. The bosses were across the field so we start throwing bottles at this house for fun. Before i know it the people i work with are fucking walking around in the house. So I go in and start looking around. One of the rooms has a decapitated dog and decapitated cat with fucking maggots crawling out of them. One of the rooms is all burnt down and theres an oven in there with an old ass can of oven cleaner sitting on the oven. The next room has like 2 cut out pictures from a playboy and 2 real life pics of this really ugly fat lady naked. In the last room in the house was a fucking room that was litered with clothes, looked like someone had been staying there. Later we found out that it was a house for immigrants in the early 1900's the fucked up thing was, why was there a fucking can of oven cleaner from the 70's on a burnt up stove in that old house? And why were there so much childrens clothes in the middle of this feild? along with so much beer bottles?

Add yours.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by suburbian bum

why was there a fucking can of oven cleaner from the 70's on a burnt up stove in that old house? And why were there so much childrens clothes in the middle of this feild? along with so much beer bottles?

I wish i could i tell you, i really do.

There's this wash kind of by my house. And it's narrow and behind some houses. Well there's weird shit like bones of something in there. ...

I had a crazy old bitch that lived behind me. She's gone now. But when I was younger I thought she was evil.

-One time her and her son who is old like 40 and has been arrested for beating up a random little kid and shit come on to my side of the fence and start painting it HOT PINK. My family and I were just like"what the shit". So we ask her what she is doing. she says "painting my fence.". and we try to find out why and all she says is how it's her property. Kind of strange. She doesnt even see that side of the fence so why the fuck would she paint it. Bitch was nuts so we let her paint it. ...

theres this spot i practice doing peices at under a bridge near where i live. i rember going under there when i was very little and i saw this tag that said lod. that was at least 10 years ago, and you can barely see it now. part of the ground is literaly covered with broken glass. there is lots of trash, old blankets, peices of foam, smoke marks on the concrete from fires, etc. i cant figure out why i like going down there. the other day i went there and sat down, looked at the river, and smoked a ciggarette.

When i was younger my parents bought me sega genieses and the first night i was up playing it all night tell about 1am and then this thing came into my room (i am not sure if it was dream or what) i just remembered it was the scariest shit iv ever seen in my entire life and will never forget this, then i screamed and my voice was muted and i tried to move but i couldent and then i woke up in my bed the next morning..? werid .. i still have my doubts of it being a dream

Archived