Conspiracy Theory On North Korean Blast

metallix

DANDONG, China - Aid workers allowed Saturday into secretive North Korea (news - web sites) described a ring of devastation around this week's massive train explosion and said 76 of the 154 people confirmed dead were children in a school destroyed by the blast.

In an unusually frank statement, North Korea blamed the blast in Ryongchon on human error, saying the cargo of oil and chemicals ignited when workers knocked the wagons against power lines.

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor...train_explosion

"In the small community of North Korean defectors in Seoul, a story is circulating that Kim Jong Il, the North's leader, narrowly avoided an assassination attempt by changing his schedule at the last moment. According to the rumours, residents of Ryongchon were not informed of his new schedule. Some 700 children were lined up on the platform to wave flags in greeting but were caught in a blast timed to kill him as his train went past."

http://news.independent.co.uk/world/asia/s...sp?story=515021

"Thursday's train explosions at the Ryongchon railway station in the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK) were caused by electric sparks during the shunting of wagons loaded with ammonium nitrate fertilizer, the official Korean Central News Agency (KCNA) confirmed in a statement Saturday. Investigations conducted so far show the damage is very serious, said KCNA. "

http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/2004-04/...ent_1438489.htm

So a massive oil shipment explodes nearly killing kim jong?

can this be more then coincedence?

"The access, part of a visit by some 40 diplomats and aid officials, came as the full horror of the accident started to become apparent. Eyewitnesses describes the explosion as a fireball like a nuclear bomb, which sent up a black mushroom-shaped cloud, flattened dozens of buildings, scattered debris for miles around, and left a crater 50ft deep. A Red Cross worker said the railway station and immediate surroundings were "obliterated" and hundreds of buildings up to three miles away were destroyed."

Maybe this was a nuclear weapon used? Maybe someone nuked North Korea??? Maybe this was sabotage...by someobody..and not just an "Accident"

Anyone remember this story?

"Software supplied to run a Russian pipeline was deliberately planned to go haywire, causing the biggest non-nuclear explosion the world had ever seen, says a book published today"

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I heard about this and the near miss of Kim JHong Il but that was right when it happened, info was non-existant practically...

Today I saw the pictures of TOTALLY wasted rail lines and heard the devistation encompasses a 4km area...

I'm just speculatin but... an assanitation could have been carried out with a much smaller bomb. I'd love it if it was an actual resistance group, though a bit down on the killing of school kids but...it would still be encouraging to hear of active resistance in N. Korea...

Still, I think this was truly an industrial accident...

I dunno... I thought it was awfully peculiar that Kim Il Jongs armor plated car that Stalin gave his father just narrowly missed this massive explosion by about an hour. An hour seems like a regular increment for schedules as well. I can't say I've made too many fertilizer bombs in the past myself. Doesn't it need a reactant? Or at least a medium for detonating it? And it was coming from S. Korea.... It is very suspicious to me. But again this is entirely speculation.

Originally posted by villain

I dunno... I thought it was awfully peculiar that Kim Il Jongs armor plated car that Stalin gave his father just narrowly missed this massive explosion by about an hour. An hour seems like a regular increment for schedules as well. I can't say I've made too many fertilizer bombs in the past myself. Doesn't it need a reactant? Or at least a medium for detonating it? And it was coming from S. Korea.... It is very suspicious to me. But again this is entirely speculation.

how could the train be comming from south korea, when the blast was in northern north korea (near the border of china and n. korea)...???

Originally posted by sarcasm

how could the train be comming from south korea, when the blast was in northern north korea (near the border of china and n. korea)...???

I read about 5 different articles on this and put the pieces together. It was coming from south Korea to North Korea and going to China. Yes I know it sounds strange but it's really not as strange as you might think. Minus the explosion part... Yeah it's pretty sad. N. Korea Kinda reminds me of Cuba with their cars from like the 50's ....

Guest WebsterUno

*believe*

Originally posted by Smart

I'd love it if it was an actual resistance group, though a bit down on the killing of school kids but...it would still be encouraging to hear of active resistance in N. Korea...

yeah, no shit right?

considering anyone born in n. korea is brought up to

think dude is like god or something. i saw a documentary

about n. korea, and that guy has his people on lock!

you think we have it bad...shieeit.

I wouldnt blame anyone for trying to stand up.

but yeah, it sucks about all those people losing their lives.

Yeah their apartments still have "state radio" installed in every single apartment. They broadcast state propaganda 24/7 and there is no off switch.

on top of that there is mandatory excercise for everybody everymorning. so that the people are in good health for when the imperialists invade.

Re: *believe*

Originally posted by WebsterUno

think dude is like god or something. i saw a documentary

about n. korea, and that guy has his people on lock!

did it have that shit about every residence, job or whatever has to have his picture like an altar and shit? yeah...a resistance group would be great...

*edited for serious tone of thread. carry on

Well I know they at least have tons of food there... so the people are not starving. When the first press photos started coming over from there they didn't want to show all the food they had .... like it was some kind of national secret. Or maybe they just wanted to keep getting a WIC check. I dunno. So their leader might be a little eccentric. The people are basically happy. Besides there hasn't been an incident between north and south korea since the seventies i beleive until this shit happened. Most of it's been Bush yelling at Kim Il Jong and him yelling back.... but this might set off a clandestine war. Fucking shit wonderful.

Also interesting to note that the S. Korean president has been facing impeachment. N. Korean president barely escapes with his life. These two guys have been making peace for years until Bush came along. And they were still trying to make peace. I dunno... just something to chew on.

These pictures are © AP Photo Archive. They are used for academic-non profit purposes. Will be removed upon request. Watermark is inside the pictures and may be viewed w/ adobe photoshop or similiar programs.

The School that got blown up also

http://www.photodump.com/direct/johndmith/apSUNY46_NORTH_KOREA__0024A.jpg'>

http://www.photodump.com/direct/johndmith/apSUNY46_NORTH_KOREA__0025W.jpg'>

Exploded Train

http://www.photodump.com/direct/johndmith/apSUNY46_NORTH_KOREA__0026X.jpg'>

http://www.photodump.com/direct/johndmith/untitled.jpg'>

Another pic of the exploded train car

This certainly puts to rest the nuclear conspiracy theory.

However there is a question of what would a "ammonium nitrate" train car with "oil" and "liquid natural gas" be doing all right next to each other. Would anyone with common sense ship a bomb right next to a fuel tanker? Sounds suspicious to me! :)

Maybe this is a covert war as villian said.

And another interesting question: is fuel usually shipped in box cars?

Unless it's inside barrels, i don't see that as a logical way of shipping any type of liquid. Usually liquid tends to be in a sealed roundish container of some sort.

Originally posted by Pistol

dude aint howard hughes rocking tissue box slippers.

he's bush x 213

they people are basically happy? please.

What I meant was is his people are taken care of and he ain't blown noone up. Shit. Things were looking up too for a while...

Archived