Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

condom broke.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by rip, Aug 16, 2002.

1. rip

rip Elite Member

ok fucking like 30 min ago (10:00 pm in cali) i was having sex. i cum pull it out condom was ripped in half. how long do those pills work? is it 48 hours or 72 hours. i need to know so i can goto plannend parent hood.

2. Ronnie Dobbs

Ronnie Dobbs Senior Member

3. rip

rip Elite Member

im not fucking asking for comments im asking for some god damn facts please. im fucking scared. im only 17 and do not need a kid.

4. Ronnie Dobbs

just go there as soon as you can, man

5. mikro137

mikro137 Guest

72 hours... where you get em here , they hav a free insurance plan , so they end up being like 4 bux ( if you qualify)

6. rip

rip Elite Member

IF your qualify. when was the last time a broke 17 year old that can barely support himself qualify for shit. fuck fuck fuck. this is going to screw my life over. i cant fucking support a kid. jesus fucking cchrist im not having sex anymore.

7. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

^^Dick those are the people who qualify.^^

8. Ronnie Dobbs

ah, don't get you panties in a bundle.. it can be taken care of very cheaply, very painlessly and verly easily if you take care of it very quickly

9. rip

rip Elite Member

on their site it doesnt say if their open on sundays. any1 know if they are?

10. ToYs

ToYs Guest

alright man first thing you do is :Chill the fuck out! freakin about it wont help shit.
    second: think rationaly, your not certain your girl is pregnant yet... infact its never a 100% chance of the girl getting pregnant even if you do ejaclate inside her.
    third: be patient, just chill until you can go to planned parenthood, tell them the whole story (dont be afraid, they have heard the same story your telling a million times) and get what you got to get. it wont cost alot because of how bad offf you are in life right now, the only way it would cost alot is if you had your own insurance and had alot of money.

ok man? its fine. im sure you will be laughin about all this later on i promise.:king: keep ya head up

11. bug

bug Guest

your screen name....oh the coincidence......

12. Stapler

Stapler Guest

If the site doesnt say that they are open on Sundays, it should have a contact telephone number. That line will be bale to tell what times they are open.

13. REGULATOR

REGULATOR Elite Member

wow your fucked buddy.....eat the fetus

14. postaholic

postaholic Guest

thats what you get for fucking 13yr olds.. they are to tight... :D

just kidding. but seriously, if i was in your shoes, id take my ass to that planned parent hood asap in the mourning, that or a hospital, maybe they got some... id break in that mother fucker right about now, my boy just found out he might be a daddy, except its to late for him, the kids due in 2-3 weeks... :eek: :eek: :eek:

good luck bro..

15. freeze

freeze Member

don't sweat it kid - you've got 72 hours to get the pill, and even if you're not covered by the insurance or whatever, it won't run you over $100. i know that $100 might seem like a shit load of scratch right about now, but $100 doesn't even come close to the thousands that it would cost to raise a kid. seriously though, keep your head up...i've been in your position too many times before (only you were the smart one to use a condom in the first place) and i'm still kickin it with no kids. don't sweat this shit for reals though because you're only going to make your life miserable for the next few weeks if you do. get your ass to that clinic and pay for the fucking pill no matter what it costs. stay up bro.