Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

~Conan's doing Jesus jokes again~

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Dirty_habiT, Sep 17, 2002.

1. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Administrator

I can't help but to laugh. Anyone else seeing this? I liked the one they did a while back that had a kid picking teams for kick ball. There was only Jesus and one other kid left to be picked, and the team leader guy was pointing at the kid, Jesus looked all sad. Also the one with Jesus, playing poker.... hahahahah!

2. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Administrator

Ohh emm gee ohh emm gee.... paintball Jesus, that is hands down the best!

3. zorak

zorak Member

that is a great sketch. anyone making fun of jesus gets a big hootie hoo in my book.

[​IMG]

4. Sarah Tonin

Sarah Tonin Dirty Dozen Crew

i like the one where they had the "jesus playing sports statues" in the baptism catalog.

yeh;) :D :king: :)

5. ledzep

ledzep Junior Member

i think jesus rocks!

i like the jesus statues, my favorite is jesus playing solitaire.

6. Obsessed

Obsessed Junior Member

http://maccentral.macworld.com/famous/images/conanup.gif'>

thanks kids, please feel free to worship me
    now that you know jesus sucks at kickball

7. drunken phil

drunken phil Guest

8. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

9. zen

zen New Jack

jesus would so kick your ass for this

10. kissmyass#1

kissmyass#1 Senior Member

jesus is gonna kick all of our ass anyways............

11. GASFACEDJEW

GASFACEDJEW New Jack

HAHAHHA THAT SHIT WAS FUNNY. I LIKED OFFICE PAPER BASKETT BALL THE BEST, AND THE FACT THAT HE MISSED EVERY SHOT

12. AREANKAY

AREANKAY Senior Member

jesus form jesus.com was recently beat up at a show in blatimore it was pretty damn funny

13. Ken E. Bus

Ken E. Bus Member

One of my favorites.

http://www.weirdwebbed.com/images/082701-jesus.jpg'>

With personalized Visa cards being all the rage these days, how could the Son of God help himself from becoming involved? Find your favorite picture of Jesus (or use one from the site's archives) and then click on Jesus' face to start. Once you get accepted for the card (What? I thought Jesus accepted everyone?) you will have the opportunity to choose or upload your photo. Four to six weeks later, and you'll be carrying your very own Jesus Visa that's sure to be your ticket to Heaven. Kinda gives that old "In God We Trust" motto on all of our coins a new meaning, doesn't it?