Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Canada Elections

Discussion in 'News' started by Dr. Dazzle, Jan 11, 2006.

1. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

So this needless election is in 2 weeks. Who's everybody voting for? If you say Conservative I'll petition Raven to ban you.

2. Dr. Dazzle

I personally find myself in somewhat of a dilemma. I'm a staunch NDP supporter, but I always feel that, in a sense, voting for them is a wasted vote (not true, of course, since the NDP are gaining more and more support every election). Now do I vote for my principles with NDP, or do I vote for the Liberals just to ensure that they don't lose to the Conservatives?

Sure, people are pissed off with the Liberals, but I don't think people realize how different this country will be with Canada's answer to the Republicans in charge...

Of course, these are my thoughts, and I hardly claim to be some kind of expert on the matter.

Discuss.

3. gasfacevictm

gasfacevictm 12oz Loyalist

michael j. fox and dudley dooright!

4. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

5. RumPuncher

RumPuncher Elite Member

wow..... canada on 12oz does as well as the Bloc in Edmonton.

I'm going to be out of the country on election day.
    I might do the work to register early, but I'm not sure.

I know the NDP is going to win in my riding, so I'm not too worried.

6. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

I have a *few reasons to vote Conservative, but I doubt that I will. I've been a lifelong Liberal, as my family has been (save for my Conservative voting brother - although I think even he is voting Liberal this year).

The debates are a joke. The Harper can't do shit but make up lies that Martin just squashes like it's nothing.

I wish that one day the NDP could maybe convince me to give them my support, but fat chance, the way things are going.

But Dazzle - vote NDP.

*edited to replace 'bunch of' with 'few'.

7. religion

religion Member

If I vote this year, (which I probably will not)... Marijuana Partay as usual.

8. Ski Mask

Ski Mask 12oz Loyalist

NDP. The liberals are losing points with this scare campaign they have going now. changing tone late in the campaign like that just stinks of desparation. its gonna scare away some of the fence sitters. I'm dreading the possibility of a conservative minority government, but i still cant vote Liberal.

9. Dr. Dazzle

Chyeaaaaaah duuuuuuuuuuuuude!

Vote NDP, they'd legalize it anyway.

10. Dr. Dazzle

I think Paul Martin fucked up big time saying he'd ban hand guns. I mean, you just lost like a guaranteed few thousand votes right there. It's not the registered owners who are the problem, it's the illegal users, and this legislation is just going to increase the illegal trade of guns. Dumbest move he's made so far, easily.