Canada Elections

Dr. Dazzle

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I personally find myself in somewhat of a dilemma. I'm a staunch NDP supporter, but I always feel that, in a sense, voting for them is a wasted vote (not true, of course, since the NDP are gaining more and more support every election). Now do I vote for my principles with NDP, or do I vote for the Liberals just to ensure that they don't lose to the Conservatives?

Sure, people are pissed off with the Liberals, but I don't think people realize how different this country will be with Canada's answer to the Republicans in charge...

Of course, these are my thoughts, and I hardly claim to be some kind of expert on the matter.

Discuss.

I have a *few reasons to vote Conservative, but I doubt that I will. I've been a lifelong Liberal, as my family has been (save for my Conservative voting brother - although I think even he is voting Liberal this year).

The debates are a joke. The Harper can't do shit but make up lies that Martin just squashes like it's nothing.

I wish that one day the NDP could maybe convince me to give them my support, but fat chance, the way things are going.

But Dazzle - vote NDP.

*edited to replace 'bunch of' with 'few'.

NDP. The liberals are losing points with this scare campaign they have going now. changing tone late in the campaign like that just stinks of desparation. its gonna scare away some of the fence sitters. I'm dreading the possibility of a conservative minority government, but i still cant vote Liberal.

I think Paul Martin fucked up big time saying he'd ban hand guns. I mean, you just lost like a guaranteed few thousand votes right there. It's not the registered owners who are the problem, it's the illegal users, and this legislation is just going to increase the illegal trade of guns. Dumbest move he's made so far, easily.