Buying a snowboard

•nakEd

well im probably going to pick up my first snowboard today (this is my 3rd season goin out).., so what the hell maybe some of you 12oz hoes can help me out.

what i should look for?.. im probably getting a free ride, or freestyle board. Also where could i get a good cheap board.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Marching through the woods

Our weapons held high

Here is our meeting tonight

Our fire burns higher then ever before

Our master's awaited with pride

We get immortality

We are eternal

We drink the blood flowing warm from christ

So sweet to taste the liquid might

Our satanic unity is done

Join force Belial

Hypnotic trance

Awaiting the beast

Waiting for the end

Whispering voices telling me

To rape to kill the priest

Floating caused by magic

Never ending hate

Go to www.thehouse.com they seem to have pretty cheap snowbaords and boots/bindings if your looking for high quality name brand boards that sell for 450 for the baord alone you can usually get em for 275 or so. then you can get boot and binding packages for like 120. Thats what i did.

Either buy new ones on the net or buy a used one at a local shop. Local shops will always rip you off if you buy a new one but you can get good deals on used ones.

Another thing make sure if your shoes are size 10 1/2 and up to get a wide board. If you do not you will be scraping your toes and heels on the ground in sharp turns, and that sucks.

Originally posted by -FuckShitUp-

well im probably going to pick up my first snowboard today (this is my 3rd season goin out).., so what the hell maybe some of you 12oz hoes can help me out.

what i should look for?.. im probably getting a free ride, or freestyle board. Also where could i get a good cheap board.

freeride or freestyle ? that pretty much sums up soft boot snowboarding...

if i were you i'd look for a directional twin tip

I myself ride a m3 core 157 directional twin... its a wicked ride...

I used to ride a libtech team board as well... not as fun as the m3 but i'd definately buy libtech again..

Archived