Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

BOOKS

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by I45_TEXAS_I45, Mar 13, 2002.

1. I45_TEXAS_I45

I45_TEXAS_I45 New Jack

So what book or books do yall recomend?

.i get pretty bored at work and have plenty of time to read. i dont read much besides maxim fhm and shit like that..but i think reading a good book well make time fly.........help out:rolleyes:

2. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

man theres plenty of threads on books you might wanna just look there , or bump one up .

i recommend , roots , the icebreaker , infamy , the celestine prophecy

theres just so many.........

3. NoamChomsky

NoamChomsky Guest

Bravo Two Zero,by Andy Mcnab:About SAS patrols behind Iraqi enenmy lines.Delta Force,by Charlie Beckwith:About how he started Delat Force.Rogue Warrior,by Richard Marcinko:About a Navy Seal who headed up Seal Team 6. Oh and read Manufacturing Consent... but i cant remember who wrote it.

4. wrkr

wrkr Member

Futura 2000
    Bomb the suburbs
    Narita Inspected
    DSOS1

5. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

i keep having people tell me to read 'ishmael' so i suppose that must be good.

stupid white men; michael more (politcs, but its easy reading, really informative, and funny as hell)

motley crue biography. dont be fooled, shit is hillarious.

thats all for tonight, now is the time on sprokets when we sleep.

6. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

the golden spike

its about canadas rail road system, i havent finished it, but yeah its cool if you like that stuff.

7. OptimusPrime

OptimusPrime Member

bad as i wanna be by dennis rodman (no joke)

what's that book that they used on the def jux 1 cd cover? i heard that's good.

8. NoamChomsky

NoamChomsky Guest

Biographies:

Cash:By Johnny Cash,Beardo his life and times:by Jackie Treehorn,The Agony and the Ecstasy:by irving stone.Also read Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand.

9. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

for real , this book is good , hilarious , straight forward no BS insight

10. Rhubarb

Rhubarb New Jack

just got done with black house by stephen king and peter straub a bit ago. that was a real good book. first i read in a while. now its a jung book titled modern man in search of a soul, also im half way through a book with a long title i can't remember about if america can remain a super power and what goes into it. i think its a good thing to be reading, even if you dont agree with everything its a little informative and has you thinking a bit. i can find the title next time im in the car if anyone cares.

11. nocalfr8tr

nocalfr8tr Member

A few goodies

Mr. Nice - biography of Dennis Howard Marks
    - if you want to learn to smuggle hash

Disco 2000 - forgot who edited it
    - its a collection y2k stories before the yr 2000. theres a story about a graf writer in there and a bunch of dykes who kill people, crazy scientists, djs and their journeys, and hella other weird shit.

Syonara - also forgot who authored it
    - a book about american soldiers who fell in love with japanese women during a war with korea, years after world war 2. if you like asian girls, this ones good!!

Roadwork - Stephen King
    - a crazy guy revolts against contractors trying to build an overpass where his house is.

12. -sudz-

-sudz- Guest

my friend alex keeps telling me to read the book 'My Brother Is Special' i think its about how you shouldnt make fun of retards. i think its even got pictures although it is a short novel.

13. avils

avils Senior Member

What is a "books" ??