BOOKS

I45_TEXAS_I45

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest NoamChomsky

Bravo Two Zero,by Andy Mcnab:About SAS patrols behind Iraqi enenmy lines.Delta Force,by Charlie Beckwith:About how he started Delat Force.Rogue Warrior,by Richard Marcinko:About a Navy Seal who headed up Seal Team 6. Oh and read Manufacturing Consent... but i cant remember who wrote it.

i keep having people tell me to read 'ishmael' so i suppose that must be good.

stupid white men; michael more (politcs, but its easy reading, really informative, and funny as hell)

motley crue biography. dont be fooled, shit is hillarious.

thats all for tonight, now is the time on sprokets when we sleep.

Guest NoamChomsky

Biographies:

Cash:By Johnny Cash,Beardo his life and times:by Jackie Treehorn,The Agony and the Ecstasy:by irving stone.Also read Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand.

just got done with black house by stephen king and peter straub a bit ago. that was a real good book. first i read in a while. now its a jung book titled modern man in search of a soul, also im half way through a book with a long title i can't remember about if america can remain a super power and what goes into it. i think its a good thing to be reading, even if you dont agree with everything its a little informative and has you thinking a bit. i can find the title next time im in the car if anyone cares.

A few goodies

Mr. Nice - biography of Dennis Howard Marks

- if you want to learn to smuggle hash

Disco 2000 - forgot who edited it

- its a collection y2k stories before the yr 2000. theres a story about a graf writer in there and a bunch of dykes who kill people, crazy scientists, djs and their journeys, and hella other weird shit.

Syonara - also forgot who authored it

- a book about american soldiers who fell in love with japanese women during a war with korea, years after world war 2. if you like asian girls, this ones good!!

Roadwork - Stephen King

- a crazy guy revolts against contractors trying to build an overpass where his house is.

Guest -sudz-

my friend alex keeps telling me to read the book 'My Brother Is Special' i think its about how you shouldnt make fun of retards. i think its even got pictures although it is a short novel.

Archived