Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

"Boog, boog, boogie hands" Thats how i be in your area.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by shameless self promotion, Aug 7, 2002.

1. shameless self promotion

shameless self promotion 12oz Legend

mission accomplished. Please delete this...thanks.

2. sneak

sneak Guest

Re: who cares!!

no, your the stupid fuck

3. SCAGNETTI

SCAGNETTI New Jack

DON'T YOU MEAN YOUR "NEW DORM-ROOM?"

YOU'RE A NERD DUDE, GET SOME REAL FRIENDS AND COOL IT WITH THE FUCKING PERSONAL ADS.

LMAO @ DORKS TRYING TO MAKE FRIENDS ON THE INTERNET!

4. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

LMAO @ DORKS TRYING TO MAKE ENEMIES ON THE INTERNET!

5. SCAGNETTI

SCAGNETTI New Jack

I THINK YOU GOT IT TWISTED FAG

WHY DON'T YOU LOOSEN THAT GRIP ON YOUR MAN'S NUTS AND SLOW YOUR LITTLE ROLL WHILE YOU'RE AT IT...
    LIKE I'VE SAID TIME AND TIME AGAIN, IF YOU THINK I'M YOUR ENEMY BECAUSE I CLOWN YOU ON THE INTERNET, YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT AN ENEMY IS...

IT'S NOT MY FAULT THIS KID IS A DORK, SO DIRECT YOUR GAY COMMENTS ELSEWHERE...

6. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

ill get in touch....

go ahead and close this....

7. shameless self promotion

shameless self promotion 12oz Legend

Dorm room? Ha...Get off my nuts kid. Im sorry that your 26 and still living with your whore of a mother, but dont take it out on me. You get on here to rip on kids and act like your 15. Grow up. Compesating for your small dick on here gets you no love.

8. SCAGNETTI

SCAGNETTI New Jack

I'M NOT 26 DUDE...

BUT MY MOTHER IS A WHORE AND I SHARE A ONE ROOM APARTMENT WITH HER!!! AND WHAT???

BY THE WAY, YOU AND YOUR FRIEND SHOULD BOTH QUIT WORRYING ABOUT MY PENIS SIZE, IT'S BORDERING ON GAY...

9. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahhahhahhha....holy shit there tiger!!! good way to take life by the horns....i was just going to ignore you but that was way too funny....no wonder your so angry

if you ever need any extra money my wheels constantly need polishing, i dont know what it is about these rims....dirt magnets i guess....

10. SCAGNETTI

SCAGNETTI New Jack

POLISH YOUR OWN RAZOR SCOOTER BRO, I'M ALL SET ON CASH

TELL ME WHERE YOU'RE FROM BY THE WAY, IT MIGHT SHED SOME LIGHT ON YOUR HOMOSEXUALITY?

11. JohnnyHorton

JohnnyHorton Senior Member

brilliance.

12. Intangible

Intangible 12oz Legend

word...

13. sneak

sneak Guest

well......takes one to know one!!

haha:king:

14. socrates

socrates Guest

Am I the only one to catch this line???? What does it mean???

15. ToYs

ToYs Guest

malboro red is a funny funny person... its like i will read his stuff everyonce in a while and he will be a mature person but then he will sound like some dumb motherfucker in threads like this... do you have a little brother that gets on your account sometimes? what the dilly?