bf/gf pacts...

Just like friends the sitcom, me and my gf have a pact that we can bang any 5 famous people that we meet, with out any consequences or anything like that, if we ever got the chance....you should do this with your mate...

My list..

Angelina Jolie

olson twins

drew barrymore

shakira....

..thats my list for now..ha ha..

Whats yours?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

..i'm not down

my pact is: if you fuck around on me, i'm dumping you

if i wanted another man (regardless of whether he was famous), then i'd leave my boyfriend and go after him

...i'm too jealous

olsen twins looks like your average teenie bop teenager girls, but deep down inside they are robots that were put together by executives and other high class idiots so they can market them for being so bathed in the mainstream. not to mention...their parents...if they exist...most likely push this along and go with the denouncement of their individuality because they are all making money off it. they probably figure..."hey...who cares if my 2 girls are ruined by mainstream ways of life and have nothing going for them except the ability to be marketed...im making money off this shit!"

worthless...

ruined before they knew what ruin is...and thay are still blind to it...

my predictions on them...suicide, drugs, sleaze

cant wait to see their demise unfourtunetly.

Guest Obsessed
Originally posted by shameless self promotion

drew barrymore

haha ive been in love with drew since way back and i met her 3 months ago in palm springs too bad she was with that shithead tom green, im glad they are getting a divorce, if i can meet her again when i have my camera...my life will be complete

Originally posted by shameless self promotion

Just like friends the sitcom, me and my gf have a pact that we can bang any 5 famous people that we meet, with out any consequences or anything like that, if we ever got the chance....you should do this with your mate...

My list..

Angelina Jolie

olson twins

drew barrymore

shakira....

..thats my list for now..ha ha..

Whats yours?

ill never understand why anyone would wanna bang drew barrymore....

Guest imported_El Mamerro

The Olsen twins were on MTV the other day, and they looked damn cute. I felt like a dirty fuck, but then I realized that it's ok to be a dirty fuck if you're under 30. Them girls own a talent agency, a fashion line, I think a record label too. Next thing we know they'll own a butcher shop, a soil engineering consultancy, and their own space telescope.

Don't think their demise will be as horrid as Makros predicts, but they'l be on VH-1 or E! on those sad shows one day for sure. Beer,

El Mamerro

Guest WebsterUno

*whoa*

Originally posted by bobobi11

No real formal pact, but it is well known that I would never kick Sam Elliot out of my bed.

She said dude from MASK!

hahahahahahaahahahaha…

What is it with women diggin older men?

Archived