"art is a sexual experince?"

fuckyouandurbabymomma

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Its kinda like saying chocolate gives you the same feeling as coke. A lot of artist are passionate, alot of your bullshit feelings go into your art. Thats probabaly why people get hurt for going over other peoples art.

I personnally think the act of creation is an act of sexual energy. When your fucking somebody ultimately trying to create something whether it be a human life, or self gratification............................................................

yea Im an art fag.:D

Its kinda like saying chocolate gives you the same feeling as coke. A lot of artist are passionate, alot of your bullshit feelings go into your art. Thats probabaly why people get hurt for going over other peoples art.

I personnally think the act of creation is an act of sexual energy. When your fucking somebody ultimately trying to create something whether it be a human life, or self gratification............................................................

yea Im an art fag.:D

thats thing about creation is gnarly. i reckon thats right on point

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

excitement, satisfaction and all these sensational emotions and feelings involved with bombing or what have you dont have anything to do with sex... i mean yeah you could have those same type of feelings with having sex but i mean.. theres a seperation involved.. cus i dont be having sexual intercourse with a can of spraypaint, it aint pussy.

when it comes right down to it it's basically just the things of the mind.. cus you could have someone doing something else other than art or sex and still have the same type of feeling going on with whatever it is they do.