Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

8 Mile (fact).

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by PAYROLL, Nov 10, 2002.

1. PAYROLL

PAYROLL Guest

2. socrates

socrates Guest

3. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

4. Intangible

Intangible 12oz Legend

5. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Administrator

6. When

When 12oz Loyalist

i havent and wont see it
    but im sure its not great

7. TOM HAGEN

TOM HAGEN Guest

I THOUGHT IT WAS DOPE
    I ALSO THOUGHT BRITNEY MURPHY WAS DOPE

8. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

9. sneak

sneak Guest

10. ElectricitySucks

ElectricitySucks Veteran Member

ill probably manage to go see that movie somehow with some stupid friends...i havent been to the movies in like 3 years, but last weekend for the first time i saw "my big fat greek wedding"...it wasnt bad, eh, you know....but that doesnt count. i still have yet to see jackass. baehhhhhhh

11. spec

spec Guest

don't watch that hogwash. if anything atleast sneak in so you'll only be wasting your life and not your money too.

12. MESTHREE

MESTHREE Dirty Dozen Crew

Last night at about 7 30 pm I went to the thatre in hopes of watching bowling for columbine Too bad it was the 8 mile opening night and the whole place was over ruin with little fucking eminem wanna be's, and I wasn't about to stand in line for an hour.... Thanks eminem for wrecking my saturday night!

13. SHELLTOES

SHELLTOES Member

8 mile was ok. brittany murphy was delicious. the freestlyes were the best part.

14. TOR

TOR Member

15. fatbastard

fatbastard Elite Member