12 oz hockey team

tue skinny

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

goddamn calgary flames , keep on winning when i want them to lose.......alright everyone hope that edmonton and pheonix lose a whole lot till the regular season is over , so the canucks can meke the playoffs

i hope we trade for jarome iginla.........

Originally posted by ASER1NE

goddamn calgary flames , keep on winning when i want them to lose.......alright everyone hope that edmonton and pheonix lose a whole lot till the regular season is over , so the canucks can meke the playoffs

i hope we trade for jarome iginla.........

cant fuck with my flames, and no you wont be getting iggy we have him locked in on a contract.

later shamless , enjoy ur break

well atleast im glad that another CANADIAN , playing on a CANADIAN team is gonna win the scoring title

for those who dont know , no one except gretzky , lemeiux , or jagr has won the scoring title in 20 years

GO JEROME , or naslund if he can catch up .........

Martin Biron

The boy is holding the horseshoe up his ass right now. Fucking two nights, two donuts. A bit of help from the boys up front. This team, I fucking love them when they're not getting fucked over by the refs, or giving up shitty odd man opps.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...

haven't thought about this in a while, but i have a nice large pond right near of my new place, no ice yet, but there will be, and it, my friends, will be on. anyone have any tips on outdoor rinks feel free, it's about hockey rink size/shape. i know abit about how to resurface it. i'm thinking monday afternoons tentatively, possibly late december but i'm not sure, january and february if anyone is down to play pond hockey in west upstate new york.

Archived