The Quarterly Body Modification and homosexual oral sex post

Jesus of Nazareth

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh shit really?

That's fucking hilarious, guess I shouldn't of put up my details huh...

Anyone who doesn't have my myspace its here: http://www.myspace.com/jakestewartsmyspace

I could always put it on private but I don't really give a fuck, more views for me I guess..

what exactly do you mean by 'HURTIN' AS FUCK'

I got your email^^^

But it seems you have no facebook or myspace under that email Keith lol.

keithlsamuels@yahoo.com

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!!

THIS NIGGA FUCKIN SUCKS!

SWINDZ, PROPS YO!

Funny because I don't even have were I live on the internet at the moment... I also just moved house and none of the shit is registered in my name so even if you tried to look up my address you wouldn't find me. Even with my unprotected IP address you could not track me down because I am moving very soon, not that you have to know how... Anyway, nice try being threatening..

Funny because I don't even have were I live on the internet at the moment... I also just moved house and none of the shit is registered in my name so even if you tried to look up my address you wouldn't find me. Even with my unprotected IP address you could not track me down because I am moving very soon, not that you have to know how... Anyway, nice try being threatening..

THIS NIGGA SCARED!

IMG01010.jpg.31fa7647b73792e5e80d4a1ccfbd4504.jpg

you're moving to brisbane.

your name is listed. plus i know it. and what you look like. and i have friends in brisbane. im going there myself soon. other people from this website are from brisbane. and nobody takes kindly to a rat bitch, especially a scene kid rat bitch

that's funny cus i already edited it but if you keep pretending you have shit on me without anything to back it up maybe I'll put it back up....

You can go rape any of my friends on myspace if you want half of them live in victoria and the other half are just whores who don't even have my adress..

i don't once remember pretending to have shit on you. all i said was. if you go to brisbane, ill have someone find you.

what i really want to know is how come after i got your myspace you deleted that display pic that you uploaded, you know, the one that wasn't you?

l_f4853fad3aec41c9b20c968fe14fba31.jpg

this one

you can keep acting like a bitch if you want to. but if you think i couldn't find you dont be fooled. i can and will if i want to.

you were trolling by uploading it to myspace......

i am not pretending. its pretty easy to find people, especially in your friend group.

i personally will probably do nothing. why would i go out of my way to mess with some scrawny emo fuck. i was just looking out for forsit coz hes good peoples.

but by all means, post all your personal information on the malicious website that is 12oz........

Archived