Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Pistol

Strange Smell from Fontana to West Los Angeles

Can any one smell that shit. I caught a bit of something on the news about some strange smell from Fontana in the IE all the way to West Los Angeles. That's about 80 or so miles. I live right in that area but I can't smell shit...allergies. Anyone hear about this? What does it smell like?

Guest willy.wonka

hah,hah,hah

i farted!!![you have to say it in the most retarded voice possible]

Guest blood as ink

i have no desire to go or even visit southern california...i hear nothing but bad stuff...people,smell,cops...just everything...nothing appeals to me...well except for disneyland...i gotta go at least once.

the other day I had the farts so bad that I was going to the other side of my room to fart, then they started fallowing me back to the computer so went accross the hall to the bathroom to fart, they fallowed me from there....sorry that just reminded me of it. I should have capped one of those things off in a baby food jar.

that shit was fucking horrible! it was natural gas but the gas company doesnt know where it was coming from, everytime i lit a smoke up i was hoping it would blow up but it didnt

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this