Larry Nassar Stabbed Up

mr.yuck

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Placing him in general population penal systems are well aware of the results of street justice.  Honestly, what usually happens is they hoe these type of guys first.  Usually the AB will take people like this under their wing, explain to them that they are now goin to do tricks with in their race first, then after their tired of him, they trick him out to other races and people with the clause of, "if you go to the guards about this, then you'll get shanked".   This could be the 1st option, or option 2 is just street justice.  But normally they wanna make money off pimping first.  

On another note I am not surprised this has happened the second time.  But I was surprised they didn't keep him in protective custody due to the high profile case.

• Truth 1

44 minutes ago, One Man Banned said:

I'd like to see him fight Jared.

Something like in a business sense as a sport.  Pretty much like gladiators/mma but more so gladiator style.   The amount of money that could be made specially off of famous or more properly pronounced, infamous.

• Truth 1

9 hours ago, ndv said:

Something like in a business sense as a sport.  Pretty much like gladiators/mma but more so gladiator style.   The amount of money that could be made specially off of famous or more properly pronounced, infamous.

And the main ticket could be musk vs zuck

• Like 1
  • Truth 1

• 4 months later...