the spider lounge..

SIELOETTE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest record executer

YO, MAN, I AM DIGGIN THE PHOTOGRAPHY, I LOVE IT, AND I AM DEFINITLY FEELING THE PIECES, THATS GRAF ART!

the keger is pretty nice. i normally hate that westcoast style but im ok with that. cool photos, you should post more of that type of thing. but most of all, thanks for posting that old gkae. i've seen a ton of his simples but not too but i cant recall that i have ever seen any of his pieces. if you have link to where i can see more pieces please post it.

------------------

<-Urine->

K1LL3R AP35

Nitty Gritty

No More Chickenheads

hahaha..Did he tell you about the pancakes already bob..shit..Just showing some hospitality..Ill post todays soon..Untill then..thanks..

man..I went to take a picture of what i painted..and took a picture of a peice on the other side..and little did i know I bought 24 exposures instead of 36.and it rewound on the spot..I hate that.

hahaha..Did he tell you about the pancakes already bob..shit..Just showing some hospitality..Ill post todays soon..Untill then..thanks..

man..I went to take a picture of what i painted..and took a picture of a peice on the other side..and little did i know I bought 24 exposures instead of 36.and it rewound on the spot..I hate that.

I'm not gonna lie, it's nice eye candy. But get off your fuckin' high horse. This tortured misunderstood genious artist bit is very tiresome to the rest of us mundane "blue" collar people that just wouldn't understand what your doin' here...we just wanna get drunk and fuck and couldn't possibly think on the deep levels that you do....jesus christ, your ego fills up half this post alone.

My ego?

Listen here cookie cutter

Wow..Im glad I dont jump to conclusions like you(based on no fact whatsoever) or else I might never want to paint again..Just the size of my massive hollow thoughts might be too much for me to bear... Not to mention my horrible understanding of what sieloette was doing..Which is just posting some shit..By her and some friends..

Originally posted by SIELOETTE:

My ego?

Listen here cookie cutter

Wow..Im glad I dont jump to conclusions like you(based on no fact whatsoever) or else I might never want to paint again..Just the size of my massive hollow thoughts might be too much for me to bear... Not to mention my horrible understanding of what sieloette was doing..Which is just posting some shit..By her and some friends..

haha you called him a cookie cutter...heheh...werdem up siloe......email me....

haha..yeah ruet..i emailed you a few back..did you happen to get it?

I was just cracking up over a comment like that..How genius was spelled wrong..hahaha..

and how the genius artist bit is somehow over rated..as if stupid artists are wayyyyyy better..

http://www.aaa-clipart.com/data/anim/spider/an2.gif'>

[This message has been edited by SIELOETTE (edited 07-27-2001).]

you fuckin' love this shit. You go for a lil' internet fame, post your own flicks and sketches and then let everyone rant and rave. And judging by the fact you've responded to almost every post, I'm guessing that you check this post every 10 minutes to see if anyone else has said how great you are. I know your kind. Call me cookie cutter all you want, your not that unique. The only unique thing is where you put quotes underneath the pictures like "am I turning people off yet? oh good" ...sounds pretty pretensious to me. By the way pretensious is probally spelled wrong, I'm not to great at spelling...then again I'm just a simpleton and no where as intelligent or as deep and artistic as siloe. Just give me a beer, a job in a factory and a wife to get pregnant and I'll be happy. I'm so dumb, Siloe is so smart and insightful...please, look at me condecendingly siloe.

http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//smile.gif'>

Originally posted by BoB Hope ONER:

i want some fucking pancakes too.

wurd up! but it better not be that quick-mix batter. home made by momma is the only way to go.

oh yeah... nice pics. uh, bump or something? i dislike saying that cause its so 12oz-cliche-ish. I hate it when all people say is bizump boyeee. you know what i mean.

peace

Originally posted by paradiseXcity:

you fuckin' love this shit. You go for a lil' internet fame, post your own flicks and sketches and then let everyone rant and rave. And judging by the fact you've responded to almost every post, I'm guessing that you check this post every 10 minutes to see if anyone else has said how great you are. I know your kind. Call me cookie cutter all you want, your not that unique. The only unique thing is where you put quotes underneath the pictures like "am I turning people off yet? oh good" ...sounds pretty pretensious to me. By the way pretensious is probally spelled wrong, I'm not to great at spelling...then again I'm just a simpleton and no where as intelligent or as deep and artistic as siloe. Just give me a beer, a job in a factory and a wife to get pregnant and I'll be happy. I'm so dumb, Siloe is so smart and insightful...please, look at me condecendingly siloe.

http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//smile.gif'>

And your point is???? worry about your self instead please..

------------------

http://www.brokenschool.com/12oz/signature.gif'>

Broken Schooled

being on your own dick is kind of old. HOWEVER, its not quite as old as being an arm chair hater who talks shit about people who dont give a fuck about them on the interent. whats the matter guy, mad cause you know no one wants to see your tired shit an stolen letters? i'll bet your one of those big time train guys arent you. all souped on the fact that you sit out in the woods alone at night painting highly 'illegal' trains... blah... calgon take me away...

Damn, you're a girl. I don't mean to be ignorant or anything, but I really didn't know. Why do I always just assume that graffiti artists are guys? By the way, are you a landscape architect? That sketch you did looks very reminiscent of something a typical landscape architect would draw. By the way, you're actually one of my favorite artists. I've been following your posts for awhile and I've saved a bunch of your pictures to a disk. That girl thing is not a diss, you are for real dope.

Archived