Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
SIELOETTE

the spider lounge..

Over the past months..I have been posting a very wide range of different areas..I try and show..every side of what compells me to create..So I usually lay down weird photographs..some acrylic, paint in general, or just some of my odd drawings..

This post is in no way different..

Some chill spots..no L. walls..you meanies..

Some photographs..I mentioned earlier to some..Rememebr seeking when we were talking about antique mall finds..Ive had these for awhile..these really grabbed me..

The sorrow..I thought some other people might enjoy the looks..of these past tense people....dont know why..maybe the thoughts they bring..

and a drawing..that was sent away recently..

and with that..some shit..

heres a gamble for you

http://communities.msn.com/_Secure/0OwAAAMIVGZNUtuQVByHJhZsfSPOyk6uRQ1XOY2ndsATu1BQdz3WOn*aBGywc7zI1aWZ2qz!qFK6Kq1fd3J!K1Vg3UdVTLAE*/gambletraintracks.keep.jpg'>

[This message has been edited by SIELOETTE (edited 07-22-2001).]

hahaha..just noticed the "abstract feel" sentence..hahaha..It was for um..older people..Im so lame sometimes..I crack myself up..hahaha

wgat tge fycj, what the fuck, ui thought you were sposed to be here now? i leave ina week. are we hanging out or what? you owe me an emadil damnit.

seekingisdrunk.fuck

fuck your stuff is dope... you make me jealous... the cloud in the landscape sketch is sooooo fresh to me... im bummed we never got to paint...

what seeking said sims up what i had to say. im bummed we didnt get to meet up either.

Guest Pilau Hands

aaaaaaaaaaaah fucker

you know i've been sitting here all day busting my ass. i've already thrown away eight perfectly good pieces of paper because they're "not good enough." fiznuck...

your stuff makes me smile a lot

damnit back to work http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//mad.gif'>

T.T boy..sorry about that..did you get the voice mail I sent..the first night..?

and seeking..what do you mean your leaving mein? ill be in the area..in a month..air fair is diggety dirt cheap..we will figure something out..

Ill scan more..Im a little bit sleppy right now..

[This message has been edited by SIELOETTE (edited 07-22-2001).]

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this