the spider lounge..

SIELOETTE

Over the past months..I have been posting a very wide range of different areas..I try and show..every side of what compells me to create..So I usually lay down weird photographs..some acrylic, paint in general, or just some of my odd drawings..

This post is in no way different..

Some chill spots..no L. walls..you meanies..

Some photographs..I mentioned earlier to some..Rememebr seeking when we were talking about antique mall finds..Ive had these for awhile..these really grabbed me..

The sorrow..I thought some other people might enjoy the looks..of these past tense people....dont know why..maybe the thoughts they bring..

and a drawing..that was sent away recently..

and with that..some shit..

heres a gamble for you

http://communities.msn.com/_Secure/0OwAAAMIVGZNUtuQVByHJhZsfSPOyk6uRQ1XOY2ndsATu1BQdz3WOn*aBGywc7zI1aWZ2qz!qFK6Kq1fd3J!K1Vg3UdVTLAE*/gambletraintracks.keep.jpg'>

[This message has been edited by SIELOETTE (edited 07-22-2001).]

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

T.T boy..sorry about that..did you get the voice mail I sent..the first night..?

and seeking..what do you mean your leaving mein? ill be in the area..in a month..air fair is diggety dirt cheap..we will figure something out..

Ill scan more..Im a little bit sleppy right now..

[This message has been edited by SIELOETTE (edited 07-22-2001).]

Archived