CONFIRMED : FBI chief hid info.

Dirty_habiT

2 hours ago, Dark_Knight said:

They don’t.  Law and order and graffiti don’t mesh. 

Doesn’t mean i think being a commie is counter culture. Just pointing out that being a conservative definitely doesn’t mesh.

Says who?  What would you say if I know a TON of conservatives that smoke weed regularly, have no problem using Tinder to get hookups, and support writing graffiti?

I mean, I like graffiti still but I like only certain things.  Like I think people that etch windows are dicks vs. those who paint around the numbers on freights, or do commission/legal walls.  Destroying your neighborhood is for toys and small minded people.  Just my opinion, live with it or don't ya know.

Do you have any friends that are police officers?  I do.  One that was shot by these dumb redneck meth heads while on duty.  Guess what, he knows all about me and my history but we didn't become friends on the basis of his job or my job.  We became friends because of a common interest..... cars.

He's a great guy, runs VINs for me all the time when I'm buying shit to make sure there are no liens and they're not stolen.  He thinks graffiti is cool.  I'm sure if he was patrolling and caught some dumb kids doing something they shouldn't he'd have to do his job, just like any other cop.

Would you consider that a cop that beats his wife, receives a call for domestic violence and shows up just to look the other way and high five a bro?  Or, would he have to do his job and arrest the guy? 

My point is, you could be in law enforcement and appreciate/like graffiti just like you can be in law enforcement and beat your wife.

• Props 2

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
30 minutes ago, Dirty_habiT said:

Says who?  What would you say if I know a TON of conservatives that smoke weed regularly, have no problem using Tinder to get hookups, and support writing graffiti?

I mean, I like graffiti still but I like only certain things.  Like I think people that etch windows are dicks vs. those who paint around the numbers on freights, or do commission/legal walls.  Destroying your neighborhood is for toys and small minded people.  Just my opinion, live with it or don't ya know.

Do you have any friends that are police officers?  I do.  One that was shot by these dumb redneck meth heads while on duty.  Guess what, he knows all about me and my history but we didn't become friends on the basis of his job or my job.  We became friends because of a common interest..... cars.

He's a great guy, runs VINs for me all the time when I'm buying shit to make sure there are no liens and they're not stolen.  He thinks graffiti is cool.  I'm sure if he was patrolling and caught some dumb kids doing something they shouldn't he'd have to do his job, just like any other cop.

Would you consider that a cop that beats his wife, receives a call for domestic violence and shows up just to look the other way and high five a bro?  Or, would he have to do his job and arrest the guy? 

My point is, you could be in law enforcement and appreciate/like graffiti just like you can be in law enforcement and beat your wife.

True. Cops being criminals has been a theme of 2020. 

I have a good amount of cop buddies. As long as we don’t talk about black people, they seem like normal guys. But all cops I know are racist. 

Straying from the point. Yeah they always say how they don’t give a fuck about writers.

Still two completely different mindsets.

Holla at me if you have any serial killer suggestions tho.

• LOL! 1

What do you mean serial killer suggestions? lol.  My cop friend is cool, great guy.  Probably be friends with him forever.  He used to tell me when I smoked that if he ever caught me on the highway that he'd let me go if I had weed.  I think that's hilarious that he put's that much thought into something that'd be like winning the lottery basically in chances.  Maybe not millions lottery, but thousandaire lottery.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Dirty_habiT said:

What do you mean serial killer suggestions? lol.  My cop friend is cool, great guy.  Probably be friends with him forever.  He used to tell me when I smoked that if he ever caught me on the highway that he'd let me go if I had weed.  I think that's hilarious that he put's that much thought into something that'd be like winning the lottery basically in chances.  Maybe not millions lottery, but thousandaire lottery.

I mean serial killer suggestions in the serial killer thread lol. Saying I’m burnt out on politics and diving into that thread.

• LOL! 1

On 10/31/2020 at 9:01 AM, Dark_Knight said:

I mean serial killer suggestions in the serial killer thread lol. Saying I’m burnt out on politics and diving into that thread.

Fair enough, send me a link in my DM and i'll see what I can do to help out in that thread.  I don't think I've seen it before.

• Like 1