Break Loot Murder

Dirty_habiT

14 minutes ago, Dirty_habiT said:

antifa and BLM that are just sponsored activists pushing the goals of evil people under the guise of "doing the right thing" and "standing their ground."  They are well funded and their bullshit will stop fast when they are not. 

lolwut.

I don’t even care about where you think these funds are coming from, but where do you think they are going? The $3 cases of water? The $30 leaf blowers? A poster board and markers costing what, $6? 

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
5 hours ago, Dirty_habiT said:

Yeah I was going to say where did you even find that?  It seems very dank fringe corner of the internet weird.  

Can we denounce the source together or are they credible?

WLM is news to me and sounds dumb/racist too.

They haven’t done anything too serious yet, at least nothing that’s been reported, but i have to admit they’re good at their propaganda. They’ve been hanging banners on highways, doing graffiti, putting up stickers and shit like that.. doing these “demonstrations.” They’ve been spotted on trails in the woods doing “training.”

Theres a a small group of them, but they’ve grown in the past couple months. Those photos are straight from the source, not like a lefty Twitter page. That’s their own personal promotion, there’s much more. If you really care to see it, i can pull the photos. 

A lot of them have been identified. Some of them have violent arrest records. 2 people that allegedly have ties to them have been arrested this year, although they have denied any affiliation claiming they weren't associated with the groups for months prior to their arrests. A little convenient, if you ask me. One was for soliciting a minor, one bought firearms from a fed.

Edited by abrasivesaint

13DB664A-62AC-4D7F-B95B-2DA99925E9C8.thumb.jpeg.b530d52bc8424c04969f890c82e2f60f.jpeg

These are paper sized stickers that were removed from poles in a nearby small New England city on a major road. That skull on the right sticker is a version of a Totenkopf, aka, Nazi shit. Members of NSC allegedly have had ties to groups like The Base, and Patriot Front. They claim to be anti-communist, and anti-capitalist. 

14 hours ago, abrasivesaint said:

7392537E-B759-4C5A-8171-9FE82493FC29.jpeg

Cmon thats really the best pics they can find? Couple losers in their backyards holding up home made signs? Looks terrifying... /s

That's the big existential threat?

*wanking motion

• LOL! 1

4 hours ago, Kults said:

Cmon thats really the best pics they can find? Couple losers in their backyards holding up home made signs? Looks terrifying... /s

*wanking motion

I’m far concerned about one of these meatballs doing something violent, or convincing some young minds to do something violent, or to buy into their bullshit Nazi ideologies, than i am concerned about “antifa” or “BLM” smashing a Target or marching down Main street.

Yes, these twats are currently standing around holding banners, but when you have racist meatballs promoting violence, with violent pasts, doing “training,” conversing with groups who hVe committed violent acts.. the countdown is ticking as far as i’m concerned. 

Groups like NSC131 have been arrested by federal agencies in recent years for violent acts or attempting to commit violent crimes. These people have been members of The Base, Atomwaffen Division, ect.. Members of this group allegedly have ties to these same groups. 

Edited by abrasivesaint
  • Truth 1

3 hours ago, Kults said:

*wanking motion

And not only what i just mentioned above, but some folks around here run around like “Antifa” and “BLM” are synonymous with freaking ISIS, haha. 

You want to talk about wanking motions to existential threats...

1 hour ago, abrasivesaint said:

And not only what i just mentioned above, but some folks around here run around like “Antifa” and “BLM” are synonymous with freaking ISIS, haha. 

Of course if we go down to the individual level any extremist has the possibility to do heinous shit, one side or the other.

Honestly though, i’m not seeing any right wing lynch mobs, you? 

A little disingenuous to say Antifa or left wing mobs haven’t done any damage the last year.  

Jumping out ahead of it before you bring up the capitol ‘insurrection’, no one got hurt there except for some right winger nut 

Other than some barriers and a couple public windows nothing belonging to individuals was sacked or destroyed unless i’m mistaken 

28 minutes ago, Kults said:

Honestly though, i’m not seeing any right wing lynch mobs, you? 

Seriously?

33 minutes ago, Kults said:

Of course if we go down to the individual level any extremist has the possibility to do heinous shit, one side or the other.

One side has killed far more people than the other. One side has attempted bombings, shot up Wal-Marts, pizza shops, places of worship, ran people down in vehicles, confronts then shoots protestors... ect. It’s a tired argument, and it bores me.

Yes, all sides do dumb and bad shit, but these scales are far from even.  

42 minutes ago, Kults said:

A little disingenuous to say Antifa or left wing mobs haven’t done any damage the last year.

I never said that, in fact, i’ve openly stated throughout these discussions on 12oz that the smashing and looting of private businesses accomplishes nothing and is beyond misguided. 

It is also disingenuous to deny or deflect the fact that much of the looting is nothing more than opportunists. These deflections tend to happen a lot..

..Or that violence or damage has been sometimes proven to be conducted by “outsiders” because the police can only “legally” bust up a protest if it turns violent. Does this mean no dumb ass kid has ever smashed a Starbucks or a personal vehicle in the name of whatever cause? Of course not.

On 5/12/2021 at 2:24 PM, abrasivesaint said:

I mean ISIS isn't really puttting their bumper stickers on cars, breaking property they don't own (BLM probably doesn't own any property to break because they're ALL losers who rent), and beating up restaurant goers.

We can agree that BLM are losers right?

Just like we can agree that whoever those nerds you pulled up are losers?

Or.... is BLM bad ass and fighting the good fight?  Because I think you believe the latter if I had to make a wild guess.  I haven't heard you denounce them or say anything bad about them.

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

I will band together with anyone that wants to denounce faggotry in our society.  And I don't mean two dudes docking wieners.  I mean activities and viewpoints that are detrimental to the success of man as a species.  Hating people because of their color is washed and only faggots participate in that behavior.

• Props 1

8 hours ago, Dirty_habiT said:

mean ISIS isn't really puttting their bumper stickers on cars, breaking property they don't own (BLM probably doesn't own any property to break because they're ALL losers who rent), and beating up restaurant goers.

ISIS, the group known for terrorist bombings, beheadings, and planting their black flag in rubble has never broke something that didn’t belong to them? I’m going to assume that was sarcasm. 

Or.... is BLM bad ass and fighting the good fight?  Because I think you believe the latter if I had to make a wild guess.  I haven't heard you denounce them or say anything bad about them.

Then you would be “wildly” mistaken my man. I think it is very misguided. I have said this in this very thread. However, i think you generally associate any protester with BLM or Antifa, much like many dipshit leftys who associate every right winger with Nazis.

Black Lives Matter as an organization means nothing to me, it’s ideas that Black Lives Matter is supposed to stand for that i stand with, aka, fuck police brutality and anything racially motivated, including BLM if that’s their stance.

• Like 1

Gotcha. I didn't understand that clearly from you before and I do read your posts in entirety. 

I think BLM didn't represent these values. They invited police violence with what they did. I'm 100% with you about police brutality. That sucks every time and it's wrong but I think vilifying an entire job over what few did is a racist/bigot concept in itself.  It's not accepting of the idea that not everyone is the same. 

• Like 1