INDIANA

/\/uehs

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 2 weeks later...

Seriously, 98% of the shit here is not graffiti. I don't blame MUL for abandoning. Unfortunately, Indiana will never be shit in the grand scheme of bullshit. Congrats for being the worst example of Midwest graffiti. Chi-town and Minneapolis stand up. Suckas in Indiana, stand the fuck down.

the point of graffiti is not to get up on anything and everything in sight. if you actually did dope productions or ill end to ends on boxcars you'd realize why the boxcars need to stay clean. a person could paint a primo quality burner but some stupid toy tagged the top of the ladder and it ruins the flick. a beautiful clean boxcar with a quality production rocked on it and one toy tag sticking out of the top behind the background. its like a beautiful woman with mohawk. its ugly.

on a side note. that piece isnt too bad Cros1. the forcefield color clashes with the fill colors tho. orange or bright lime green wouldve worked much better.

this is the gayest shit ive ever heard... if someones tag is bleeding through your "nice production or piece", they did theyre job... they got over on you! jokes on you! thats graff son! man, and indiana has the whackest fucking wild style shit... whats the fucking point? i cant read that shit! no one else can read that shit... youre wasting your time...

Seriously, 98% of the shit here is not graffiti. I don't blame MUL for abandoning. Unfortunately, Indiana will never be shit in the grand scheme of bullshit. Congrats for being the worst example of Midwest graffiti. Chi-town and Minneapolis stand up. Suckas in Indiana, stand the fuck down.

Thats funny cause all I see in Minneapolis is freights. And as for Chicago, Its a large city. Indy isnt nearly as big ,so naturally its going to have more writers. What fucking city are reppin? Ill bet you're from some deadbeat town in Minnesota. Dont talk shit about a city you know nothing about. Indy has mad cats that will murk the freight writing-only fags that have never done a street in their life in Minneapolis.

And I don't mean any disrespect to the few cats that do get the fuck up in Minnesota.

• Like 1

ignorant

Thats funny cause all I see in Minneapolis is freights. And as for Chicago, Its a large city. Indy isnt nearly as big ,so naturally its going to have more writers. What fucking city are reppin? Ill bet you're from some deadbeat town in Minnesota. Dont talk shit about a city you know nothing about. Indy has mad cats that will murk the freight writing-only fags that have never done a street in their life in Minneapolis.

And I don't mean any disrespect to the few cats that do get the fuck up in Minnesota.

obviously you havent been to minneapolis. and ive been through indy. i know what it has to offer, not a damn thing...whatever. keep it real with your internet graffiti, in the end, indiana is HALF STEPPING....and thats word, dont try to front like you know whats up...i got nothing more to say, keep acting like you know whats up, yous a fool...come to chi and try to get up, we all know you aint shit.

This made me smile.