INDIANA

/\/uehs

sitting around calling choke a toy and all this BS has resulted in a few well known ass whoopins ... and sitting around insulting Velcro is retarded... the only person aside from cue that has constantly bombed indy since '99 outside of MUL.

this is one area that choke has kept it very real

Your sounding real bromantic right now famron, let that mans dick breathe...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Your sounding real bromantic right now famron, let that mans dick breathe...

Wow thats creative... roll the rolladex of insults.... BAM... gay joke.

my point being is the kid has handled business how business is supposed to be handled... You talk ill about someone and they take that to heart you catch a beat down, you go over someone actively... you catch a beat down... you missed what my entire rant was about. its this constant talking and BS that has held this scene down for a long time but believe it or not people are catching fame out of Indy...

What im saying is Painting will make this scene better... right wrong or indifferent in your eyes everyones doing their thing... hopefully you will keep doing the same

No, trying to build a rep off painting pretty much strictly legals for 10 years is not dope...Shit is a bad look, if you can get two pages of the three non legal walls they paint in town I will fuck my box fan with no lube.

ah yes! i love it! Sacred and Cents are wack as fuck!!!! those guys NEVER paint legal.. and when they do... they waste so much effort with that shit.. like painting PRODUCTIONS at illegal bridges. What they need to do is some sloppy-as-fuck graffiti all over the streets.. that would give them PROPS!!!

No, trying to build a rep off painting pretty much strictly legals for 10 years is not dope...Shit is a bad look, if you can get two pages of the three non legal walls they paint in town I will fuck my box fan with no lube.

can't figure out how to post flicks that aren't super tiny...

plenty more out there haters

AHAHA, please doggie you cant be serious, stop with the hollow threats...Allright nomore net beefing, you win and I was wrong...IWS are some all city street savages...lol

Lets get some more flicks that will probobally suck in here...

oh yeah.. we MURDER the streets.. haha yeah right. we like what we like.. you like what you like. nothing more to be said.

ah yes! i love it! Sacred and Cents are wack as fuck!!!! those guys NEVER paint legal.. and when they do... they waste so much effort with that shit.. like painting PRODUCTIONS at illegal bridges. What they need to do is some sloppy-as-fuck graffiti all over the streets.. that would give them PROPS!!!

IWS always will be dope. I wouldn't trip on nigguhz talk'n shit, especially online. 12oz is a site full of hate. whuts funny is that the same guys talk'n shit on here are tha ones flick'n your walls & shake'n up with ya'll when they see you or get to meet you.

I'm sure i'll hear shit for say'n that but guess whut, online gangsters are jus as tough as hollywood gangsters. Like they say, if you aint hated on you aint do'n some'n right

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxxPLDZnqwA

Anyone who has grown up in Indy and watched the graff scene over the years knows better than to pay mind to internet shit-talkers. According to this thread, a lot of people think our city sucks....incredibly. Left and right people are professing their realness and insulting anyone who has stuck to it long enough to have a reputation. As soon as somebody gets some attention, they become a target for some faceless critic. I have seen it in this thread many times and I have to pose the question: If this city is so wack, why do the haters stay and constantly complain? And, If it's as bad as some people say, then we already know so spare us all the shit shower and post some flicks.

Yeah Indy is wack and fake as hell compared to NYC, Chicago, etc. Recognize where you are and take pride in the fact that you can play a role in this young graff culture. You can teach the kids to talk shit and be a hater....or you can teach them that graffiti is a deep culture with very powerful heritage and only the dopest will be remembered. Petty shit exists everywhere and only gets worse the bigger the city. At some point you have to rise above it and just do your thing or you will lose your mind.

Besides, if you're so real that you can pass judgment then aren't you too real for this petty internet crap? A person could do 30 tags in the time it takes to talk shit, wait for a response, respond back, wait for a response, then talk some more shit. If you want a better city, make a better contribution.

Peace to: Dose, Creep, Slope, Union, Tokeo, Demo, Check - Just a few of the guys that set an example at a time when it was a lot harder to have style.

gonna start post'n some flix & some are reposts of tha flix that were lost. TOO much talk'n about nothing (haters) I made my little 2cents & a coupon about tha subject. people have hated on me & its funny to me, cuz its like talk'n shit in a move'n car. these faggs will never do it face to face, just in the confort of their comfy room

6a00e5514d9da688340112791ab44f28a4-.jpg

graffflix1011-1.jpg

03-21-09004.jpg

7-27-08010.jpg

5-10-08013.jpg

graffflix169.jpg

7-27-08009.jpg

kuazerobotparade.jpg

12-16-06005.jpg

Because he paints with Velcro and dude is trash. Hes got ups here and on the west coast so props for that, but dudes still get the gas face for wack graffiti. Choke has really dope tags, his pieces are okay...He should stop painting with toys...

This thread is garbage...MUL and TCB were the only things EVER happening worth talking about in Indy...This is coming from someone who hasnt touched a can in a minute and was never down with either crew so its unbiased...

MFK is cool at what they do, not my cup of tea but whatever...

But yeah, Rover come on man im with you saying Cue needs to man up and take his spots back but to be honest I dont think he gives a shit...Dude went harder then anyone in the city for a good 4-5 years. And if you think this shit wouldve happened in 03-04 your fucking crazy...I know who you are and I respect you and your work but lets be realistic dude had shit on smash here and if he decided to get motivated im pretty sure Choke/Velcro wouldnt have shit running just like NUA when they beefed with TCB...But im not here to argue so whatever..

bullshit...

all i have to say is guys that appear tough on message boards get knocked out and spin kicked in the neck in REAL LIFE.

that is all.

Paintin Manning>> What did you write when you "picked up a can a few years ago"? You have pretty stong opinions, you should take credit for them. Dissing someone without putting your signature is a toy move in any scene, graff or otherwise. Man up!! PM it to me if you are gonna cook up some pussy reason not to put it on the thread.