INDIANA

/\/uehs

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ok, man as far as beef is concerned from a young cats perspective, honestly, i really didn't think our scene was headed in this direction. granted i've had my fair share of haters try to get at me...

109.jpg

105.jpg

fuckego-1.jpg

fuckego2-1.jpg

before

egocap2.jpg

after

egocap.jpg

...but i don't let them fools phase me. i guess it's more harder to just let shit go for the old heads, especially if you been in the game for a grip. In my opinion, the younger generation really can't afford to start shit with each other cuzz! Because for 1. we damn near all know each other for 2. the city's so small, we're bound to run into each other eventually i.e. choke/cue and for 3. ever since the police merger happened the pigs just crawl the streets, so if they pop one of us, they damn near pop all of us. And besides, if you wanna be real about it, we holdin each other and our city back from progressing in the long run....

Paintin Manning>> What did you write when you "picked up a can a few years ago"? You have pretty stong opinions, you should take credit for them. Dissing someone without putting your signature is a toy move in any scene, graff or otherwise. Man up!! PM it to me if you are gonna cook up some pussy reason not to put it on the thread.

PM sent.

bullshit...

all i have to say is guys that appear tough on message boards get knocked out and spin kicked in the neck in REAL LIFE.

that is all.

Again, with the hollow threats...Stop it, if oppinions about the "Indy graff scene" from someone who doesnt even write have you that butt hurt then come find me and do something about it...I hope your hand game is nice though or your catching a bad one. Anything else you have to say to me please do over pm so we can stop cluttering the thread with tough talk, thanks...

Nice flicks Ego, bump that Keas shit...