Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest NATO

How can you image capture on a DVD?

Guest NATO

im having real difficulty, im using windows media player on Windows XP. any help gratefully recieved.

Guest bug

also, if anyone knows, how can i take a sound sample from a dvd. i don't have a dvd player-that would be easy to use the line out. but i play dvd's on my pc. i have software like audiograbber, but not sure how to do it with a dvd

as far as i know, ive yet to come across a way to do screen captures on a dvd... best ive come up with is to take picturers with a digital camera... it you do it right, its not nearly as jankie as it sounds...

Guest imported_Tesseract

I know that software exists, a friend has it. I'll ask.

Till then, run a search on www.astalavista.com or similar sites, i'm pretty sure there have to be hunderds of programs for flickin DVD's

when youre playing a dvd...try and press the prt scrn key on your keyboard, if you want an image from your screen

Originally posted by swif1

when youre playing a dvd...try and press the prt scrn key on your keyboard, if you want an image from your screen

that won't work. it's a little more complicated than that. i use a program called vdub, but its rather confusing and i'm sure there's a simpler way.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this